The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor stuck in Dying State Hook Animation

Joshua_Amos
Joshua_Amos Member Posts: 1
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

I was playing as Claudette and I got downed by a Demogorgon.

Like normal, he went to a hook and I was trying to wiggle out.

But when he hooked me, my game basically froze for a second. My body was stuck in the position as if the killer was still carrying me on his shoulder. But what's even weirder, is that my camera still acted as if I was on the killer's shoulder, so my camera was following the killer around, meanwhile my body was still glitched beneath the hook.

My game did not crash or anything. My character was stuck in the carrying position, but on a hook. I was still in the dying state, but my bleedout timer did not get any lower like normal. The timer didn't move at all.

Even at the end of the match, normally, when the exit timer runs out, the entity kills any remaining survivors. However with my character still glitched out, the entity couldn't kill me. I had to disconnect myself from the game to end it.

I have a picture and a video here:

*Steps to reproduce*

I'm not sure how to reproduce it. The game seemed to be running as usual until I got hooked.

The map was Crotus Prenn Asylum --- Disturbed Ward

The perks I was using have never given me any issues at all. This is the first time I've encountered this glitch.

Here is the log from that game:

If you need any other information, please ask.

This is my first time reporting a bug.

The killer told me that even he had some issues as well. Some of his powers weren't working because of the glitch.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated