The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Potential Shadow Bug

MoustacheMedoc
MoustacheMedoc Member Posts: 3
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

I am playing DBD on PC and over the past week or so, I have been consistently getting this issue. It simply goes like this: I start up a game, I play for a while (It takes a different amount of time every match) and then at some point in the game the map changes. Nothing major, however, the entire place, and I mean every single part of the map gets covered in these little black shadow dots. Speaking about visuals, it is not too distracting, however, the main issue is that my game begins to lag. I have several pictures to show you this, both with killer and survivor, which you can find bellow. None of these examples were taken in Kill Your Friends, however, it happens there too. I haven't noticed anything particular triggering this bug, it just happens randomly, I think. Hope this issue gets resolved soon. (I have restarted my game several times when this has happened and checked the integrity of my files a couple of times too.)

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated