If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Bamboozle doesn't show the entity blocker

Options
Deadeye
Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

• Platform

PC

• Description of the issue

When the killer vaults a window using Bamboozle, the sound can be heard, the window is blocked but the entity is not visible.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible)

Use a killer with Bamboozle and watch it as survivor (don't know if the killer also doesn't see the entity)

• How often does this occur

Just had one game so far, but it happened both times where I knew it should be visible. Haven't seen entity blockers in this match

27 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Flambo007
    Flambo007 Member Posts: 19
    Options

I can confirm that this is an issue, had the same thing happen to me as survivor as well.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    edited May 2020
    Options

Can confirm this. Its even worse cause you sometimes doent even hear ths sound (even if the sound plays) cause its too low.

• BSVben
    BSVben Member Posts: 256
    Options

I've encountered it as well. I was made to look very foolish in the killer shack to a T3 Myers lol

• PPRINCEE
    PPRINCEE Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

I can confirm this from every game I’ve played so far since the latest update on PS4. Won’t show when the entity blocks the windows, sometimes you can hear it sometimes you can’t. Whether it’s from looping or bamboozle it won’t show either way.

Post edited by PPRINCEE on
  • sherzslayer
    sherzslayer Member Posts: 22
    Options

I had this issue on PC as well, played 2 games with a freddy killer and didn't see the animation for window being blocked by bamboozle, but was unable to vault over.

• jussocute
    jussocute Member Posts: 0
    Options

Just played a game, and encountered the bug. Feelsbad dude

• aNAAA
    aNAAA Member Posts: 36
    Options

Same for me, I didn't see the entity at the windows..

• Cyrber
    Cyrber Member Posts: 1
    Options

This is place where Bamboozle is showing up. Funny thing.

• skarsguts
    skarsguts Member Posts: 179
    Options

This bug got me killed!

• DarkHart6
    DarkHart6 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Also experiencing this issue on PC

Occurs also when vaulting the window too many times in chase, not just when the killer vaults with bamboozle

• Fridienaut
    Fridienaut Member Posts: 2
    Options

It occurs with every kind of entity block, bamboozle, cruel limits or overusing the vault all make this appear, tested it a bunch of games in a row and it seems to happen every time

• Schinsly
    Schinsly Member Posts: 176
    Options

can confirm, happens with any entity block

• omano
    omano Member Posts: 66
    Options

I got bamboozled too, when at end of game I said I couldn't vault the freaking window, killer said "i bamboozled the window :facepalm:", then I said it wasn't bamboozled that there was nothing and he said "yeah it's a visual bug" (facepalming at myself though, knowing it was bugged).

Killers are exploiting the bug knowingly. Fix it.

• drakonukaris
    drakonukaris Member Posts: 129
    Options

This is happening to me as windows block off normally as well without bamboozle (xbox)

• Farabee
    Farabee Member Posts: 20
    Options

Here's a clip of the bug in action. Even the killer can see there's no indicator.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ResilientNurturingBulgogiMikeHogu

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510
    Options

I was wondering why I faced 10x more killers (even huntresses) with bamboozled perk since the last update ... when the main topic of this update was the justified nerf of the most annoying god-like windows ... that was illogical oOo

They know the perk is bugged btw, they just say "lol get rekt" in post-game chat

• sherzslayer
    sherzslayer Member Posts: 22
    Options

Not sure if the devs know of this bug yet but im kinda dying every single match because of this bug lol.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

I think they know because the status of this report is "acknowledged". And yeah, you need to listen. At least I heard it so far each time. Others say they can't hear it but I guess that might be missing attention during the chase. But could be both

• Lammmas
    Lammmas Member Posts: 24
    Options

thought i was crazy and couldn't hit my space bar correctly or something.. lol

• MeeSush
    MeeSush Member Posts: 37
    Options

just died in basement against leatherface because of bug, thanks dev.