The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer stuck with a surviver lifted

MINITRON
MINITRON Member Posts: 1

Platform: PC

Playing Wrath killer, I have encountered an afk survivor. After I took him on shoulder, i tried to hang him, while other survivors trying to block me. After a few seconds I realized, that pressing handle button isn't working. So as a result, I was stuck with a survivor on my shoulder, with listed properties: 1) killer was unable to attack or use his power; 2) survivors were able to stun killer with a board, but the lifted survivor wasn't dropping off; 3) the lifted survivor was able to drag, but unable to stun me and drop off; 4) The killer only active action was hanging on the hook, but it don't hang lifted survivor, only shake the killer a little bit. After all the survivors except the lifted one left the match (2 left, 1 escaped), the color of the timebar on top of the screen was gray; it was moving slower that usually. After the timer expired, the killer was stunned with a survivor lifted (picture). The game hasn't ended naturally, instead i was unable to move, and the screen rotation was moving jerk. I have left the game, and got the defeat. About the lifted survivor, i do not remember his status, but i suppose it was 'escaped'.

It is the first time i had this bug, and i hope you would make it the last.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated