The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Some Type of lag switch?

justin_chag
justin_chag Member Posts: 2

So i have experience 2 times where survivors would i think lag and would keep walking forwards and create scratch marks but they walk in a stright line and when i follow their direction i get stuck, the when i more and i manage to catch up and i hit them, nothing is there and the survivor suddently is behind me but far away. In addition to this these 2 survivors aperently knew how to abuse it as they managed to make it unable to carrie those survivors while when i carry the survivros that arent doing this type of lag switch, it works perfectly fine. Furthore more when these survivors when into a locker i was unable to open them no matter what, there wasnt even a option to open the locekrs even tho they were inside them. This has happened to me 2 times and it is very anoying as the recent thime it happened it was 2 friends abusing it and used profanity at the end game chat which could possibly mean they knew what they were doing. I have no idea if this has happened to other people but please if it has Behavior has to do something about it.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• omano
    omano Member Posts: 66

Sounds like you're lagging hard.