If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

End game music during the whole game

Options
UnicornToots
UnicornToots Member Posts: 33
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

Hi,

I am currently having an issue where whenever I start a match the end game music score starts playing immediately. I've had this happen with pig and plague, didn't play anyone else. When I restart the game, I get one normal match and after that it starts up again. It's making it extremely hard to hear survivors. Map seems to be irrelevant.

4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

When reporting a bug please search to see if the issue has already been reported to avoid having duplicate threads on the matter, in this case there's an earlier post which has already been acknowledged: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/150363/constant-all-gens-done-music-during-the-match#latest

Comments

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

This is happening to me as well, after I played my first killer game my subsequent games had the end game music playing at the beginning and throughout. I played Spirit first, then afterwards it was playing in my Legion and Nurse games. Even after restarting the game in between the Legion and Nurse games, the end game music still played throughout my Nurse game.

• widescreen
    widescreen Member Posts: 49
    Options

duplicate post; was mentioned awhile ago in a previous post and it has been "acknowledged". Hopefully a patch comes out soon?

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

This is a killer wide issue and happens on Xbox as well.

• GreatTurki
    GreatTurki Member Posts: 11
    Options

It's really disturbing to hear music as a killer anyway.. wish they made it optional or at least control the volume.

• UnicornToots
    UnicornToots Member Posts: 33
    Options

Hi sorry I wasn't aware. I just skimmed the recent posts and didnt see anything.

This discussion has been closed.