The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

crazy game locking bug!

luvcraft
luvcraft Member Posts: 1,233
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

Never seen a bug like this before! About 3 minutes into the match, my shock therapy and static shock stopped working; when I pressed the button it would start the animation / UI, but then it would stop after about 1/4 of a second as if I'd released the button.

Same behavior if I used KBM instead of controller. I unplugged and reattached my controller, and either that fixed it or it was coincidental that it started working again soon after that. I think it was BEFORE that happened that I hooked this survivor, and this hook would not progress for the rest of the match. I sacrificed the other survivors, and spent a long time finding the hatch and slammed it, and even after the timer ran out she stayed on the hook and the game didn't end! I had to quit the game to end it, and afterwards the survivor (who was still connected) and I laughed about how weird it was.

Post edited by luvcraft on
0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,233

LOL, and these screenshots are broken here on the forum, too. Oh well, you can click through to see them, at least.