Perks

Am I the only one who thinks killers have been getting better perks? Like all the new survivors perks are garbo compared to the new killers.

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    edited May 2020

Personally, over the past 3 chapters, the only good killer perks have been Surge and Nemesis

For survivor, all of Nancy's perks are great, Inner Strength and Fixated especially.

I also think For the People can be strong with the right player.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089

Yeah, I agree. Survivors dont get really good Perks while Killers get them on quite a regular basis. Best thing Survivors can hope for are "funny" Perks like Head On, but thats it.

But the difference is that Killers have a different playstyle between each other so some Perks which are released might be useful for some Killers, but useless on others. Good example would be Infectious Fright, great Perk on Oni, Billy and Myers, but bad Perk on a Killer like Hag. So most likely Killer Perks find more use because they might be good on specific Killers, while Survivor Perks have to compete with the Meta Perks - and will most likely be worse than them.

But I wish for some good Survivor Perks in the future. Nothing like Mettle of Man, but something which gives more than 9 useless Perk Tiers in the Bloodwebs.

• TheEdster
    TheEdster Member Posts: 41

I agree with that

I have come up with 3 perks that I think are decent:

Long Gone                                                                                                                                                                          Every time you cleanse a Hex Totem or finish a Generator alone, the Visual and Audio cues for the Killer and Survivors are delayed for 5/10/15 seconds (The effect of the Hex Totem persist for the remaining seconds and Perks that trigger when a Generator is finished, i.e. Adrenaline, Poised, Rancor, Bitter Murmur, etc, will also be delayed).

Accolade Work                                                                                                                                                                          For every full Generator you complete you gain a token, for each token that you have 6%/8%/10% of the progression bar of the Exit Gates is immediately completed when you touch the Exit gates. (Extra explanation: when you have 2 token, that is 20% completed. When you have 2,5 or 2,99 tokens that is still 20%. The Exit Gates takes 20 seconds to open, 20% of 20 seconds is 4 seconds. 20-4=16 seconds. So if you have 2 tokens it takes only 16 seconds to open the Exit Gates instead of 20 seconds)

Stand Your Ground                                                                                                                                                           When you pick up a Survivor from the Dying State within the Killer's Terror Radius that Survivor gets the Endurance Status effect for 10 seconds. Any damage taken that would put the picked up Survivor into the Dying State will instead apply the Deep Wound Status effect. The Survivor has 10/15/20 seconds to Mend themselves. If the picked up Survivor takes any damage while affected by Deep Wound, or the Deep Wound timer ends, the picked up Survivor is immediately be put into the Dying State (This Perk I could also see being added to already existing Perks like Buckle Up).

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Stand your Ground could literally be put into Buckle Up. (but obviously they need to have more perks so yeah)

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

I honestly just want perks that could shake up the meta a bit.

Maybe not chase oriented, but something that would be more enticing to get compared to what it usually is.