Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC - Deathslinger; shot one survivor, chain connected to another

rooCraah
rooCraah Member Posts: 138
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

Was playing Deathslinger on Rancid Abbatoir with perks Monitor & Abuse 2, Nurse's Calling 1, Pop goes the Weasel 1 and BBQ & Chili 1, with no addons.

I was going against a party of 4 Dwights, and at one point I shot Jester dwight with my chain, but dwight #2 was bodyblocking the chain so I made a lunge and hit dwight #2. Some 10-20 seconds later, as Jester Dwight was entering the abbatoir building, I shot him with my power again, but as soon as the prompt to reel him in appeared, my camera snapped around 135 degrees to the left, the opposite direction if the jester dwight, and the chain was connected to someone in a junge gym (assuming dwight #2 as he that's where he ran after I hit him)

Sorry for not knowing any other factors about the bug, all I know is that before the shot that bugged out, I had shot the same jester dwight but lunged at another while he was still chained. I've had the same circumstances occur before but no bug, so 💀

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated