The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PS4 - I lost my Huntress Hound Mask.

Someone2001_
Someone2001_ Member Posts: 1

A few Days ago after the Hotfix of the Middchapter Patch (3.7.1) I started my Game and selected ,,Play as Killer". The Huntress was already selected, but I imidiantly noticed the default Mask on my Huntress. I wanted to change it back to the Hound Mask, but it was gone.

I restarted the game a few times, but nothing happened.

Also a friend of mine told me he got the Mask out of nowhere, even though he wasn`t playing in the event at all.

Unfortunately this is the only Screenshot I`ve got. But as you can see, it`s over a year ago when the Moonrise event took place. I unlocked the mask a long time ago and now I don`t have it anymore as you can see in the other screenshot Ijust took today.

This is just my smurf Account and I still have the Mask on my Main Account. But I still would like to use it on my smurf too, cause I played a whole day straight to get it in time, befor the event expiered.

It would be nice if somebody would take a look at it, cause I really love Huntress and also the mask.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated