Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What to do when the ticket system doesn't work??

LALYTHIA
LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

I've had this happen a couple times, where I go to supply additional information to a player report - namely video - and every time I upload a file it states the connection was lost and nothing was uploaded, even though it goes entirely through the upload bar.

I have top shelf internet service. I compress my videos down to a reasonable file size (this last one was 27MB). Is there a file size limit you're not telling people about?

How am I supposed to provide additional details, when you often require video, but your system won't allow me to upload it?

Your ticket system is already highly cumbersome, since it asks for your Cloud ID at the bottom of the report, yet you have to exit the report and lose your data to obtain the Cloud ID...which cannot be copied and pasted and is ridiculously long.

I would really like to see the ticket system improved. It shouldn't be a 30 minute endeavor to submit a simple ticket to provide details of an incident for the betterment of the community.

Please let me know what to do with files when this happens.

Thanks.

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This forum is for in game bugs not support tickets, but it's best to put the video on youtube and keep it unlisted and then upload the link so it doesn't exceed the file size on the reports.

This discussion has been closed.