Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

XBOX - Glitch Movement After Offset Unhook

ItzPixelYT
ItzPixelYT Member Posts: 613

It's really hard to describe this as it's more of a have to be playing to feel the glitch happening, but on Xbox a few times i've been offset on the hook (slightly to the right, behind it, to the left etc...) floating in the air...then when i get off the hook my movement feels all glitched and bugged until i'm fully healed up. Again i wish i could explain it but it's like the character is blocked by an object and doesn't move correctly. Only started to happen since the recent Map change update.

This is the best clip i could show to explain the issue.

0 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Zoophage
    Zoophage Member Posts: 122

Unfortunately I've also experienced this several times; both as a survivor and killer. Usually it's just a weird visual and everything reverts back to normal when unhooked; however, I've encountered several instances where I was unable to unhook a teammate due to this issue (in fact, every single time I've been unable to perform an unhook has been on Haddonfield). Really frustrating tbh, no prompt appears and all you can do is work on a gen until they're inevitably sacrificed. I'm on console (PS4) if that matters. Hopefully they'll fix this issue ASAP 😬

This discussion has been closed.