Run bug

Options
Kouhaii
Kouhaii Member Posts: 1

I can only run looking sideways or behing me and its annoying when im being chased and i can look in front of me to see if theres anything to help. When I do look infront my character does a walking animation and it get me hit. It also happens with killer and if I try to walk forwards it stuters hard and barely move. I dont know if its me only.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Leopard113
    Leopard113 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

I'm not sure if myself and my team mates have encountered this, or at least something similar. I've noticed this in Feng & Kate.

We find after a short period of time (without being exhausted etc), the survivors seem to come to a very slow run. This will occur whether in a chase or running around the map.

We have noticed if the survivor briefly stops running to either a stand still position or walk, the run will return to normal but when initiating it slows down again- but the time is undetermined and sometimes will revert back to the slow run within seconds again.

This is extremely frustrating when trying to get away in a chase because the killer is instantly on the survivor.

Post edited by Leopard113 on
  • Mine38
    Mine38 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have the same problem, it's not just on Kate and Claudette i've tried David too it's on every survivor. It's frustrating. I can't be chased normally. I must look sideways or behind me and that don't works because I run into rocks or trees. I am not playing dbd until this bug is patched.

• Zoemuru
    Zoemuru Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021
    Options

Huntress tried to pick me up just as I used Unbreakable/Soul Guard. She couldn't pick me up because I got up just in time and hit me and after that I could only go sideways the rest of the game. Picture proof, pretty good job so far.

P.S. I like this picture. Cheryl has a nice side angle.