Killer Inconsistency

The killers powers and mechanics are very inconsistent which in some ways makes the game more fun but in others kinda makes no sense and kills the fun. For Example why does doc lose bloodlust while shocking but Freddy doesn't while placing snares, or death slinger being a ranged killer but a super small terror radius making him a stealth killer where every killer which has some kind of ranged/teleport power has a regular terror radius/something else allowing survivors to know they are close because they are able to get a hit or close the distance in some way. also the fact oni doesn't lose his power when stunned but plague does when she gets her power a whole lot less than oni does, just wish they would make the game mechanics more consistent and the rules of how certain things works

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

For Example why does doc lose bloodlust while shocking but Freddy doesn't while placing snares

Freddy isn't directly affecting you at that moment, while Doc is. (although i was pretty sure he doesn't lose bloodlust well golly me)

or death slinger being a ranged killer but a super small terror radius making him a stealth killer where every killer which has some kind of ranged/teleport power has a regular terror radius/something else allowing survivors to know they are close because they are able to get a hit or close the distance in some way.

Diffrence is - DS cannot down you with his power alone. Huntress can. And wdym Hag has 24m radius (with teleports that she placed) and Freddy has 32m (but only to gens)

also the fact oni doesn't lose his power when stunned but plague does when she gets her power a whole lot less than oni does

Em... On this one i dunno. This does seem a little inconsistent.

• G1ng3rBreadMan
    G1ng3rBreadMan Member Posts: 27
    edited May 2020

unless they later changed that after he was originally changed he does lose bloodlust from shocking and sure snares dont effect right away but it still is extremely helpful in chase especially when it comes to loops, also i wasnt counting freddy in the ranged/telporting killers because using his teleport in chase takes a little more skill and hard to do, but hag has a smaller tr (not as small as DS i should add) but she has to completely stop to place her trap and is completely reliant on survivors setting her traps off, if they heard her TR they would play more stealthy and not set he traps off so im pretty sure she was meant to be a little stealthy and still has a counter to her power without needing a perk