Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hillbilly mess

nos4a2
nos4a2 Member Posts: 64

He is clunky with his animations and he feels terrible to play , his saw is running while u carry a survivor to the hook . He has to rev his saw two times to get it to take off. Please fix my billy

4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Hito420
    Hito420 Member Posts: 89

yeah ive noticed when i play the initical rev, 1.5 seconds it stops as if your mouse is going out, or as if you are tapping m2, but its actually charging, it is very misleading, i dont know how the patch could of changed the billys power, it really shouldnt have

• widescreen
    widescreen Member Posts: 49

the more patches the more broken billy gets. Ive tested this in kyf and just now in a live game; the chainsaw hit box is now smaller?! Ive ran by survivors and they just walk right by me. normally the chainsaw would have a curve animation and hit them. also tested in kyf on the pied piper map, the car in front of the school where a pallet usually spawns. in my case the pallet was not there and I stood beside the small debris while my friend did a chainsaw curve around the car and ran right by me. there are a bunch of curving clips on youtube of billy hitting survivors in this same spot. why is this happening?!