The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A lot of fixing

The hit boxes for the survivors meds to be brought down a little I watched your last ear stream and the hit boxes are to big for the survivors. And the radius or the killers swing don’t need to be readjusted they need to be put back to what they were like someone with a knife or claws don’t need lung that is a disadvantage for the survivors. So just fix I study game development and coding and it seems like you want a balanced game but it’s all wrong. Even the hit radius there shouldn’t be two yellow and red that throws a lot of the coding off and having the serve trying to differentiate both of them it’s going to go to the killer 80% of the time. Also like I said with the hit radius having the lung is making the killers go through walls or pallets so that needs to go. That is what is going to make the balance of the game and cleaner latency between game and player. The killer gets a speed boost from chasing there is no reason for lung. I have a video showing me being hit twice when the supposed red hit zone was on me . And I was not in it. so my GT for Xbox one is VectorRises if you would like to see the video. Anyways later I like the game just want to improve. And as I was typing this it happened again seriously needs to be fixed