Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Concede button until matchmaking is fixed.

I'm sick of getting my ass handed to me by red rank swf's man. I'm a rank 13 (Ps4) for Christ sake. I'm tired of having to sit in a corner to wait out matches I have zero chance at winning, because if I DC, I get penalized, and server issues lately with loss of connection, I don't want a 2 hr ban. All these survs do is burn map offerings of cornfield, swamp, and yamoka. Rush gens, then run off in the swamp/corn/brush and become invisible because of the frame drop. This is getting out of hand. I'm not asking to quit, but there's a certain point in the match when you know it's over. Even the survs know so they rub it in your face and taunt you, instead of just finishing the last gen and leaving.

Comments

• Meroko
    Meroko Member Posts: 107

Fight fire with fire. If you keep getting try hard teams, then go try hard back. Bring overpowered addons, ebony moris, noed, etc. This is literally the killer equivalent of SWF advantages. You can beat any team if you rely on those type of crutches. Let them be salty in chat, it's only a game. If you can't beat a SWF team with something like say..Insta down hatchets, ebony mori, then you probably should just keep playing and learn to get better.

I promise you, you can only improve, so teams like that may be tough on you now, but you'll get better as a result.

• Lufanati
    Lufanati Member Posts: 198

It's accelerated learning. A survivor's rank has little to do with their skill anyways. I've seen totally dim rank 1s and godly rank 16s. It's more about how frequently they play then how good they are.

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

I like how Killers complained non-stop about DCs...so DC ban was implemented. Now Killers ######### all the time about DC penalty. What did you think was going to happen? It was only going to apply to survivors? If they're going to implement a concede button, they may as well reverse the DC ban.

• blackberry_pie
    blackberry_pie Member Posts: 3

DC penalty only hurts killers. Survivors can sui on hook.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Go AFK in a corner and wait until they leave.