Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

game audio silencing(for the most part) when survivor camera up against generator

JapanFan6789
JapanFan6789 Member Posts: 6

okay so weird but, haven't played in a couple day and my first game today as survivor, I am looking around when repairing the generator and when I was looking away from the generator with the camera grinding up against the generator the game audio silences, like gets really really quiet. can still hear skill checks but they are a little muffled and everything else really gets muffled like a weird everything reduces by like 80%-90% game audio or something

step 1: boot the game

step 2: boot survivor in a public match

step 3: be repairing a generator

step 4: turn camera away from generator looking out(have camera perspective away from generator but the camera itself in contact with the generator)

step 5: notice game audio difference?

character played: claudette

perks played: resilience, botany knowledge, self-heal, plunderer's instinct

map: dead dawg saloon + backwater swamp(it was the swamp map minus the boat) and probably applies to every single map tbh

frequency of the issue: every single time you have your camera at the correct angle up against the generator(making contact with generator)

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments