Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS4: Actions Are Locked After Hooking Someone

SpookCrow
SpookCrow Member Posts: 1

Platform: Playstation 4

Description: Actions were locked after hooking a survivor. Once I hooked the first survivor at the start of the game. I couldn't use my power(deathslinger) so i couldn't reload or shoot. I couldn't kick generators or pallets, I was slowed down as if I was holding a survivor. I also couldn't vault over windows. I could still use my basic attack but was the use if my controls are locked.

1. I initiated a chase with the first survivor I spotted and used a basic attack to strike them
  2. The survivor then proceed to use the "point gesture" at me.
  3. This have me the opportunity to shoot her with deathsinger's weapon and reel her in.
  4. After I down the survivor, I pick them up and place them on a hook in the basement.
  5. After that my actions were frozen and I was slowed down.
  6. I waited till the end of the game in which the rest of the survivors left(my actions will still locked)
  7. During the duration of the game, the survivor I hooked did not die and their hook bar was full. There was no depletion in sight.
  8. After the endgame timer ran out, I waited for the game to end but I didn't. I had to leave the game in order for the trial to end.
  9. Apparently, on the survivors side, they said that I had them on their shoulder but on my side I placed them on the hook and I saw the hook icon appear.

Occurence--Rare:This bug happened to me three times now. One with the Oni and one with the demogorgon. However, with the oni and demogorgon, I did not hook a survivor in the basement for my actions to be locked/frozen. I had to leave those games as well.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Esperiae
    Esperiae Member Posts: 75

Where you pressing the reload button while hooking, use Oni's rage or blood absorption, or Demogorgon's portal?