Not sure if bug, but killer pick-up lunge

Predated
Predated Member Posts: 2,976
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

So, when a killer carries a survivor, they lose the ability to lunge.

However, when a killer picks up a survivor, they have a moment where they CAN lunge, this is a problem, because pallet pickups are meant to be a risk and being able to lunge allows you to get out of the stun range before the stun could free the survivor. This removes all of the risk obviously.

I am fairly certain its a bug, because you can also instantly dodge a flashlight save with it, removing any and all downsides of picking a survivor up with other survivors around.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• NotDBD
    NotDBD Member Posts: 182

You might need to give more information on the issue. What platform you are on, some footage if you have it.

Do you mean the killer gets the full lunge? Because a killer can still swing and move forward an inch. It's all about how the survivor on the ground places themselves under the pallet. But if you mean the killer is getting an extended lunge out of the pallet then yes, more likely a bug.

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976

Well, the only additional information I could add, is that its PC, but since its part of killer states(carrying a survivor and not carrying one), I doubt thats really important. Basically, the game registers the killer as not carrying a survivor during the pick up animation.

As for a "full lunge", no, there is a lunge and a swing, no need to add more info about that.