The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Auto-Sacrifice and Point Loss

The recent change to the Sacrifice system, where when there is no chance to be rescued from the hook, you will be automatically Sacrificed is fine and well and good in theory. But there is a problem. It costs the Survivor points.

I could potentially earn up to 870 Blood Points. Now I don't get those. Could a change be implemented to re-supply those at the end, to make up for the lost points? Already Survivors don't get as many points as Killers do. Please consider.

Thank you!

Comments

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
    • Erm...you care about 870 BP for yourself and ignore 1min waiting for Killer.
    • Some other demand able to self-unhook as the last survivor which is waste even more time for Killer.
    • And you Survivors stand at the Gate to waste Killers' pure 2min every match.

Have you ever think about others?

For me as Trapper with Blood warden, I see Survivors just stand at the Gate tbagging for nothing until EGC nearly time out. I just go around break pallets, close hatch, lay traps for bonus points, can possibly +1000BP depends how long they stay. They waste their own time, I earn from it, joke on them.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

How about we make even more survival scoring events? Or if you care about these 500(cause counting from when you usually will get saved) then they could/should just give it to you on struggle if it gets cut short.