The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

A perk I think we need :D

Gaiatrix
Gaiatrix Member Posts: 6
edited May 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

So I'm part of a community on Facebook for dead by daylight and we got talking, I came up with the following perk idea I think would work well in your game:

I'm your superman:

If you unhook another Survivor within 4/5/6 seconds after being hit by the killer, you get a borrowed time effect and a 7.5% speed boost for 4/6/8 seconds.

After using im your superman you gain the exhausted status effect for 60 seconds.

Comments

• kill_bill
    kill_bill Member Posts: 60

sry but survivors allready have several 2nd chance perks. theres no need for more

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944

Combo that with BT and we have old BT again but this time you could use it multiple times in the match instead of one time.

It would be waaaaay too strong.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

NO!

It's bad from the killer's perspective. Survivors with this and BT can just unhook in front of him just after he hooked and he can't do anything about that.

It's also bad from survivor's perspective, when baby meg just unhooks you in front of the killer with this perk and without bt... rip.

If you REALLY want something that works like this perk, just use Bottled time, at least you can't use it more than once per match.