Halloween/Winter Event

Hello,
I wish for this year a Halloween / Winter event like last year. These events of Lester's year were really cool! I hope you do it this year, too.

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I am all in with you. BHVR does events really well!

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

They really mess up with the bloody score points for xbox like wth devs it doesn't take a genius to give extra BP for xbox too. On PC and PS4 in the recent event, they got extra BP for doing the gens but xbox didn't get anything fix that for the next update I didn't get any extra for getting my special gens done

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Poweas said:

They really mess up with the bloody score points for xbox like wth devs it doesn't take a genius to give extra BP for xbox too. On PC and PS4 in the recent event, they got extra BP for doing the gens but xbox didn't get anything fix that for the next update I didn't get any extra for getting my special gens done

Wow this is the first I've heard about that issue and it sounds really big? @Nickenzie  u are an Xbox person. Could u verify? Because u only got the points if u burned the bbq offerings. 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Poweas said:

Oh, yes, as a survivor I didn't get a lot of points for completing special generators but however, when I see the point screen, I see survivors getting 36k plus on points but I never do tho. Maybe the system is giving us points towards a invisible background counter but never actually gives us the points? Idk, but I'm starting to understand why glitches happen! When they developers use binary AKA the base 6 system (I'm not sure that they do use this way for making DBD, don't quote me, just making a example) "0101010100100010", it can be easy for the developers to miss place a 1 or 0 which could mean the difference.

Thank you @chemical_reject! :+1:
  • chemical_reject
    Dude that's crazy. Hopefully it was a visual bug (like on the other survivors screens u got just as many points?) But I never saw anyone talking about it on the forum. Did the devs ever acknowledge it?
  • chemical_reject
    edited August 2018
    @Nickenzie and I bet u were but u and @Poweas never stated outright u burned the bbq invite? Cuz doing the special gens only gave tokens. Burning the offering granted the 4500 bp
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    @Nickenzie and I bet u were but u and @Poweas never stated outright u burned the bbq invite? Cuz doing the special gens only gave tokens. Burning the offering granted the 4500 bp
    I sometimes burned a BBQ offering and sometimes I didn't. Every time I play killer, really easy 100k in bloodpoints but survivor is a different story tho.
  • Rudehorror90
    Rudehorror90 Member Posts: 1

halloween cosmetics and halloween items please!

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I see you had to burn the offering thanks @chemical_reject