The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Escape hatch re-disign

Just came out of a game as killer where 5 gens where powered, both doors where opened, but the last survivor wants the escape hatch and makes me wait for 15 min just to get the hatch. all i can do as a killer is littearly wait for him to leave. This is a poor design and i would ask you kindly to PLEASE, re-think the hatch! i dont mean remove it, but please re-design it so a survivor can't force a killer to wait for a endless amount of time just for a tiny bit extra bloodpoints. This happens regularly and is one of the reasons why i quit playing the game for a long period of time, and might end up beeing the biggest reason i don't wanna play it anymore again. and don't say "just let them have the hatch then." cus thats just avoiding the problem instead of solving it. As a killer main, this makes me very frustrated when it has been a problem since i started playing killer for the first time, and has consistantly been a problem ever since.

Comments