Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Survivor Model Hanging at Ground Level While Hooked in Gas Haven Basement

Fibijean
Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

This has happened in 100% of the games I've played where the below conditions were met, but that 100% is only one match so I can't confirm whether it is consistent or not.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Play a public match as killer on Gas Haven, with the basement in the gas station.
  2. Hook a survivor in the basement (I believe this one was hooked on the back hook, but I'm not certain).
  3. Observe their character model floating at ground level outside the gas station, as below.

My character (Hag) and perks are visible in the screenshot below, but I don't think those are relevant since I've seen this problem reported by someone else playing Nurse on the same map.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated