Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor body got stuck while being carried by killer

z77
z77 Member Posts: 1

I was playing a match as David King and faced Myers. At one point, myers downed me and when he was going to carry me something happened, i couldnt make out what particularly happened, as there was no other survivor near by to for example, use a flashlight or drop a pallet.

What happened was that my body was stuck on the position/location where myers picked me up. myers could walk around as if he was carrying me, but he could not hook me. His animation was stuck with me being "carried". From my perspective, i could se a third person view of myers (as i normally do when being carried). I could not wiggle, but i could "recover".

Later, when a teammate healed me from knocked down to injured, i could run away, but my camera perspective was stuck on myers.

eventually, i saw the "hide" notification as if i was standing infront of a locker, so i went in the camera got bugged (like trapped inside the locker). and once i stepped out of the locker my camera returned to my "normal" view, however my body remained in the "being carried" position. I could move around freely, both normal walk, and sprint, i could repair generators, heal other survivors, drop pallets, and take damage from the killer.

See attached images & log. Since i do not know how to record gaming sessions I took a bunch of screenshots. I forgot to screenshot the post-game summary.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated