Dead by daylight x FNAF

2»

Comments

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

i wouldnt mind seeing FNAF come to DBD, i just dont really know how well it would go though. Spring Trap is definitely the bed choice for the killer, but i have no idea what his power could be that would fit both the mechanics of DBD and the feeling of FNAF.

as for survivor... unless Scott Cawthon would be willing to show what one of his characters looks like, fully, i dont think theres any options. from what i can recall, every normal person has either just been mentioned by name, seen in the shadows, or just shown in an 8 bit minigame/cutscene. but i could be wrong on that.

the only thing i can really see working for sure is a map. we even have layouts thanks to how the FNAF games work.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

I have a true phobia against animatronics. If its over 6 ft tall, I’m horrified. This would be truly scary to me.

• dollidahlia
    dollidahlia Member Posts: 343

This game really isn't scary tbh. The only time its scary is if its jumpscare myers and ghostface, that's all

• Theetis
    Theetis Member Posts: 153

I had an idea that Springtrap's power could somehow be tied to Phantom animatronics from FNAF 3. Their purpose was to hinder the player and allow Springtrap to get closer to the office.

I think the easiest way to explain the idea would be that it would be really similar to Hag's traps - when a survivor steps into the radius, they are triggered and a Phantom animatronic pops out. The survivor screams, revealing their location, and is then inflicted with a status effect, which differs depending on what Phantom was used.

It's very similar to Hag & Freddy, but it is something to start building off of.

Regarding a FNAF survivor... There doesn't have to be one. It could be a paragraph, like Leatherface, Ghostface and Ash.

• OniKobayashi
    OniKobayashi Member Posts: 274

I refuse to imagine it.

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907

i actually got really bored yesterday and decided to think on what i think Springtrap would be like and i came up with a very similar idea. an eerily similar idea

anyway i posted it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/159525/springtrap-concept

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

I'm just putting a comment here to remind myself to check this out later.

• TotemsCleanser
    TotemsCleanser Member Posts: 620

Dead by Daylight is not scary, lol. Maybe the first times you play, but after a little while??? No way. Maybe a little disturbing but that's all.

I would love for Springtrap to get added into the game. His design is creepy looking enough, and his backstory fits perfectly for a new killer.

Those saying that the animatronics aren't scary looking are not considering Springtrap (among a few others that are creepy af but mostly him), and are also failing to consider some of the ingame skins, like the elephant skin for clown which looks as silly as most animatronics.

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

Why are these popping up more and more frequently all of a sudden?

This discussion has been closed.