If this is how people view as "the right way" of playing leatherface, something needs to change.

Some context: This Leather face was only using his chainsaw when he got close, never M1'ed, and when he did finally get me halfway through the game, he just face-camped and revved his chainsaw. My buddy got down because he tried to save me after I told him multiple times not to.

Had this little interaction in the end-game lobby and was frustrated to see that this was the killer's reasoning for face-camping. Could be that they're low rank or just trolling, I dunno. But almost every Leather face I come across will always face camp and never move until the hooked survivor is fully dead. At this point, Leather face needs to be changed in some way. Maybe like having his chainsaw do a basic hit with deep wound like Legion's FF, or have him not be able to go through multiple people like Hillbilly, even having a cooldown on his chainsaw when he fully uses it would be preferable at this point. Either way, I feel like Leather definitely needs something changed to him to not make his so broken. I dunno, any other thoughts or ideas?

Comments

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

Do you realise that, you suggest a nerf to the weakest killer in the entire game?

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

A rework could be welcomed.

Or atleast something that doesn't "promote" face camping.

• Nineball
    Nineball Member Posts: 28

Honestly sounds like your issue is with your teammate, rather than the Bubba. I'm gonna assume you're one of the three red ranks, so I really have to question why you decided to insult the low rank killer post game when there's no way he was getting kills normally with how you say you were looping him.

• luvcraft
    luvcraft Member Posts: 1,233

and that "something" that needs to change is the matchmaking system that matches a level 13 killer with 3 SWF reds who steamroll him to the point that once he finally hooks one he facecamps out of frustration, and then they insult him after the match.