Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My D strike ideas

Well here are my thoughts since the DEV's are almost mindless despite them being the creators of DBD. d-strike hasn't been nerfed, mainly because without it the halloween DLC is trash, I know because I bought and played the game with them. Object of obsession is underated though.

I think D-strike should get reworked like borrowed time.

If you are the killer's obsession. Once per match, if you land the skill check you can escape the killer's grasp, and stun them for 3/ 3 and a half/ 4 seconds. Or if you holding an flashlight , you can run over and hit the killer with it, causing him to drop a survivor (tier 3 only and the stun time is 3 seconds). But this will take charges from the item's use, has a chance of loosing any addons, and give you exhaustion for 40 seconds (if you already have exhaustion, it will add more time to it).
BUT
If you are not the killer's obsession, you can only use this perk after filling your wiggle meter 45/40/35%. It will slow down the killer's carrying speed/ stops him in place, for 3/3 /4 seconds.
(D-strike will also be rank based too
from rank 20-15 everyone can use it,
rank 15-10 only 2 people can use it, the obession and one non obsession.
from rank 10-5 only to can use it, but the non obsession who use it, will be unable to heal them selves for 120 seconds.
from rank 5 -1 only the obsession can use it.
Anyone who runs D-strike at the higher up ranks will not get to use it, so they will need to rely on 3 perks for the rest of the match)

This seems fair to me, I mean that perk is a learning curb I run it, but I do it because I can and I like having my halloween build. Sole Survivor, Object of Obsession, D-strike, and either Buffed Sprint Burst or Spine Chill. (Self care is over rated)

This is my suggestion for it, personally I think this is fair, but what ever, this is for the DEV's to see not really anyone else.
I also want Dying Light and Sole Survivor reworked.

Comments

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

i dont use it since people camped me for it but i do like my team getting me more time

• BLUE_APE
    BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282

@CoffengMin said:
    i dont use it since people camped me for it but i do like my team getting me more time

Hm, I see, well look on the bright side, camping won't be as viable when the dev's make a PTB with built in Kindred.
    But yeah I only use it because its Laurie's signature perk, its honestly is useless sometimes.

• CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

ik i now run a kobe build for not so free escape

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@BLUE_APE said:
    Well here are my thoughts since the DEV's are almost mindless despite them being the creators of DBD. d-strike hasn't been nerfed, mainly because without it the halloween DLC is trash, I know because I bought and played the game with them. Object of obsession is underated though.

I think D-strike should get reworked like borrowed time.

If you are the killer's obsession. Once per match, if you land the skill check you can escape the killer's grasp, and stun them for 3/ 3 and a half/ 4 seconds. Or if you holding an flashlight , you can run over and hit the killer with it, causing him to drop a survivor (tier 3 only and the stun time is 3 seconds). But this will take charges from the item's use, has a chance of loosing any addons, and give you exhaustion for 40 seconds (if you already have exhaustion, it will add more time to it).
    BUT
    If you are not the killer's obsession, you can only use this perk after filling your wiggle meter 45/40/35%. It will slow down the killer's carrying speed/ stops him in place, for 3/3 /4 seconds.
    (D-strike will also be rank based too
    from rank 20-15 everyone can use it,
    rank 15-10 only 2 people can use it, the obession and one non obsession.
    from rank 10-5 only to can use it, but the non obsession who use it, will be unable to heal them selves for 120 seconds.
    from rank 5 -1 only the obsession can use it.
    Anyone who runs D-strike at the higher up ranks will not get to use it, so they will need to rely on 3 perks for the rest of the match)

This seems fair to me, I mean that perk is a learning curb I run it, but I do it because I can and I like having my halloween build. Sole Survivor, Object of Obsession, D-strike, and either Buffed Sprint Burst or Spine Chill. (Self care is over rated)

This is my suggestion for it, personally I think this is fair, but what ever, this is for the DEV's to see not really anyone else.
    I also want Dying Light and Sole Survivor reworked.

Basing something on rank is completely meaningless as long as rank doesnt mean anything.
    Escape the grasp and stun for 4 seconds? sure dude....

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

"without DS, the Halloween DLC is trash" dude... this is literally one of the best DLCs you can get there! You literally get the killer with a very unique playstyle, a very unique power and a thousand of different meme builds, some of the best add ons in the game, and i'd say the 5th best killer in all of DbD...
    your right, complete trash.

• BLUE_APE

@Master said:

Basing something on rank is completely meaningless as long as rank doesnt mean anything.
    Escape the grasp and stun for 4 seconds? sure dude....

Well tell that to killer mains who won't shut up, take the game to seriously and worry about ranking.
    I said this is an idea and I'm hoping that the devs see it.

Also what exactly are hinting at when you mentioned the 4 second stun? thats default stun time when its used.

• BLUE_APE

@Mister_xD said:
    "without DS, the Halloween DLC is trash" dude... this is literally one of the best DLCs you can get there! You literally get the killer with a very unique playstyle, a very unique power and a thousand of different meme builds, some of the best add ons in the game, and i'd say the 5th best killer in all of DbD...
    your right, complete trash.

THANK GOD someone gave me a reason to care...I honestly mean that.
    If you say people are using perks like that? then I'll believe you, I just haven't seen or heard of that though.
    Micheal is honestly my favorite Killer, even though I play doctor, but if you say he's good then alright I'll take your word for it.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

"wihout DS, the Halloween DLC is trash" For survivors i would say and only that. Myers is amazing.