Options

Comments

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options

@Master said:

@Akuma said:

@Tsulan said:
    I would add a list of survivor wishes. But they have all been implemented.

I want my fast blinds back.
    I want the bug fix back where you can stun the killer at the start of the animation so you dont need to time this.
    I want the pallet vacuum back.
    Remove bloodlust.
    Exhaustion recovers while running.
    Want back the first hook generation so that they dont respawn after 300 seconds.
    Want back sabo jukes.
    So what exactly got the survivors the last 17 months? Explain (rhetorical question)

You forgot infinites guaranteed and not only sometimes generated by RNG on some maps as it is now.

COUGH "MAGIC HOUSES"COUGH.

*PTSD of the Magic School Bus*
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    pauloandrade22 said:

@Master said:

@Akuma said:

@Tsulan said:

I would add a list of survivor wishes. But they have all been implemented.

I want my fast blinds back. 

I want the bug fix back where you can stun the killer at the start of the animation so you dont need to time this.

I want the pallet vacuum back.

Remove bloodlust.

Exhaustion recovers while running.

Want back the first hook generation so that they dont respawn after 300 seconds.

Want back sabo jukes.

So what exactly got the survivors the last 17 months? Explain (rhetorical question)

You forgot infinites guaranteed and not only sometimes generated by RNG on some maps as it is now.

COUGH "MAGIC HOUSES"COUGH.

PTSD of the Magic School Bus

PTSD from the Howling Grounds and the Flashlight "fix"

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753
    Options

@Tsulan said:

I'm still trying to understand how you all could still play and put up with the cancerous atmopshere in game back then.

The cosmetics wasn't worth my mental health, personally.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

As the killer my biggest issue is the gen rush.
    As the survivor it's hurt me that I can't do anything with the tunneling, there is currently no perk's that you can help you from this.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Ihatelife said:
    As the survivor it's hurt me that I can't do anything with the tunneling, there is currently no perk's that you can help you from this.

Stealth perks can help. Can't be chased if you can't be found.

• Ihatelife
    Options

@Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

I mean if the survivor rescue me when the killer is very nearby, I can't actually do anything, cause in a few seconds I will be downed. I play alone btw. This is the most annoying thing when I play.

• Orion
    Options

@Ihatelife said:

@Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

I mean if the survivor rescue me when the killer is very nearby, I can't actually do anything, cause in a few seconds I will be downed. I play alone btw. This is the most annoying thing when I play.

Can't get hooked if you can't be found. Stealth counters literally everything in the game.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    Not saying all killers want ez matches, but it's clear some of the frequent posters here will not be satisfied until they can 4k about 90% of the time because kILleRz aRe THe PoWeR ROlE
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

@Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

Can't get hooked if you can't be found. Stealth counters literally everything in the game.

You make it sound too easy, any mediocre killer will eventually find you no matter what.
    Stealth, run, juke... Everything counts.
  • Ihatelife
    Options

@Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

@Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

It can, but you must be also good in a chase's if the killer found you, If the killer is the good nurse, the stealth can only help you in the trial. But you know what I mean right? Why I should be punished if the other survivor rescue me in front of the killer?.. I really wish that devs add some perk's to not being an easy target, after being rescued from the hook.

• TheCamper
    TheCamper Member Posts: 14
    Options

Just get rid of SWF...and put more time to do gens. That's all it takes to make the game balanced.

SWF can stay at least ban people for bypassing comms with third party software. Make a lesson out of youtubers or something.

Comms is such a god damn advantage in the game. It's ridiculous. In an already fast game. Knowing where and what the killer is doing is ridiculous.

There is a reason the comms were left out. Even the devs have said it in one of the video about the idea of the game. You are meant to be disadvantaged with the lack of comms.

• Vietfox
    Options
    Ihatelife said:

@Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

@Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

It can, but you must be also good in a chase's if the killer found you, If the killer is the good nurse, the stealth can only help you in the trial. But you know what I mean right? Why I should be punished if the other survivor rescue me in front of the killer?.. I really wish that devs add some perk's to not being an easy target, after being rescued from the hook.

When i play as a killer, if someone unhooks another one when i'm close i go after the "savior" for obvious reasons.
  • brokedownpalace
    Options
    Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

@Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

Whispers, Tinkerer, Bitter Murmur, Nurse's Calling, Doctor, Freddy, Clown, MM aura add ons, Wraith aura add ons, Bloodhound, BBQ, Hag aura add ons, Stridor.

Stealth counters literally everything.
  • Ihatelife
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Ihatelife said:

@Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

@Orion said:

@Ihatelife said:

When i play as a killer, if someone unhooks another one when i'm close i go after the "savior" for obvious reasons.

That's what I'm talking about, the ''savior'' should be punished, not the unhooked survivor.

• Vietfox
    Options

I don't get why this thread hasn't been closed. It was clearly just created to troll killer mains. Seriously, I think some people need to start getting banned from the forum.

Wrong, it was created to show that some people support these points individually but when you put them together turns into something ridiculous.
    You should relax.
  • brokedownpalace
    Options

I don't get why this thread hasn't been closed. It was clearly just created to troll killer mains. Seriously, I think some people need to start getting banned from the forum.

Like you.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Giche said:

@Tsulan said:

I'm still trying to understand how you all could still play and put up with the cancerous atmopshere in game back then.

The cosmetics wasn't worth my mental health, personally.

I took a 2 month break after Howling Grounds.

• Ihatelife
    Options

@brokedownpalace said:
    Not saying all killers want ez matches, but it's clear some of the frequent posters here will not be satisfied until they can 4k about 90% of the time because kILleRz aRe THe PoWeR ROlE

I don't wanna have only a 4k everytime. I would love to have only a longer matches... But on the rank 1 if you are not playing as the billy or the nurse,(maybe the hag), you are basically screwed.

• Sleepy
    Sleepy Member Posts: 107
    Options

This forum is laughable by the amount of salt coming from survivors.

• Orion
    Options

@brokedownpalace said:
    Stealth counters literally everything.

Yes, it does. If you'd played stealth games, you'd know how to stealth better, even with sporadic aura reading.

• Giche
    Options

@Sleepy said:

Are you really surprised ?

It's like the Steam forum, with better troll who know how to write.

The content remain the same tho.

• Vietfox
    Options
    Giche said:

@Sleepy said:

Are you really surprised ?

It's like the Steam forum, with better troll who know how to write.

The content remain the same tho.

You sure you both read the forums? Salt comes way more often from killers, you just need to check every subforum, but whatever makes you feel better mate xD.
  • Giche
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    You sure you both read the forums? Salt comes way more often from killers, you just need to check every subforum, but whatever makes you feel better mate xD.

Yeah i'm sure, and i read both forums and Reddit.

Any proof of your assertion ?

• Vietfox
    Options
    Giche said:

@Vietfox said:

Yes, the forums, as i just stated.
  • Vietfox
    Options
    Giche said:

@Vietfox said:

I would also like to add that some reasonable killer mains answered before you did and it was all cool and stuff... Till you and some others came.
    It's quite ironic you guys mention the salt when it's obviously u the ones who get salty with your pointless replies.
    If you check older pages u'll see u can talk to me without getting agressive.
  • Nightmare247
    Nightmare247 Member Posts: 187
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    1 - remove the hatch

2 - nerf ds, sc

3 - nerf looping

4 - make other killers as powerful as (or close to) the nurse.

5 - make gens to take longer to repair (or gather pieces to repair them)

6 - remove SWF

Don't you see a big flaw if all of these ideas became real?

I personally find it funny when someone asks for all this and yet makes fun of survivors by saying they want ez matches.

PS: feel free to add more of these suggestions if you think they have been proposed often.

Disclaimer: i've already said that swf needs a especial treatment and some small tweaks would be needed in the game.

Let me tell it to you straight as a Killer main...Also as someone who has time in this game and understands both sides.

1. The Hatch is broken, no doubt about that. There would not be 3+ hour standoffs (according to some people) if it was not. There needs to be a mechanic in place to fix this. I am not sure what that is though. I liked the idea of closing the hatch, but I don't like the fact that you have to complete a generator to reopen it. Being a Killer, I think the person who holds the power should not be the survivor in this case. I am the big bad scary guy who holds the weapon, I theoretically should win. With that said I completely understand teammates who all die and that is your only escape for the hope that fits in the lore. You are a survivor being punished for others not doing well. What if there is a mechanic that is a grab only action in the hatch area (2m maybe slightly larger) that the killer wants to give the survivor a fighting chance and puts the weapon and skills away. The killer can only grab, but no survivor animation for jumping into the hatch is needed. The killer can grab without downing the survivor but gets to go carry the survivor to the hook. On the other hand, a skill check pops up on the Survivors end with a very narrow hitbox (remember you should be afraid you are staring the killer down) to dodge and escape. All other play is normal. This should give both sides a fair opportunity.

2. DS - The get out of Jail free pass does need to be nerfed. I really did enjoy the suggested changes to DS and would like to see that made. (Basically, DS could be run as many times as you like, but doing so puts you in an unhealable injured state). I think this would be an interesting change, but I am unsure how this would impact both sides. The other thing it could do is just stun a killer in place with the survivor on the shoulder. This could allow the survivor to escape and could be used multiple times too, but not an instant escape. It would increase the use of Iron Grasp or Agitation for Killers but would be a different idea for DS altogether.
      SC- Don't touch this at all. It is a great perk it is fine the way it is. They do need to get rid of instant heal add-ons for medkits, but that is a different discussion. SC is a delay. If a survivor is using SC and healing themselves that is one less survivor that is not on a generator. Maybe it needs to be changed a bit...remove the item use buff but the speed is great to keep it.

3. Looping is bad. I want a survivor to escape. Part of the fun of this game is the chase and sure I may get triggered if I lose someone, but that is part of the game, but we cannot remove looping until we have something else in place to allow the game to progress. I would love different obstacles. Maybe things survivors can slide/roll under, but we definitely need more things to break the line of site. The Corn in Coldwind is great, the tall cars in Autohaven make the line of site breakers. The more unique line of site breakers would be a huge improvement. The other thing is maybe making the maps auto-populate. Keep the key buildings there, but don't make the maps as memorizable so I know that if I turn this corner I know pallet X is here, and window is to the left. Lery's has too many windows so even generating a random boarding window feature would be great. Just something to mix up my chases a bit.

4. I like the Nurse, I don't play her, but I like her. However, the reason she is as powerful as she is is that she breaks the core escape mechanics of the survivors. The pallet drops and the looping jukes. I love her ability. I think that if the maps are changed and fewer opportunities to the loop are improved then she can have some minor adjustments. Maybe get rid of the multiple blink add-ons and make it somehow that she cannot move through something...Could be wood, could be pallets. Just something to add a bit of a challenge to her, but allows the survivors an honest chance to escape besides running back into her pathing.

5. When I play survivor for dailies I hate doing generators. That said I am not good at looping etc. I would hate for Generators to take longer. It is some of the most boring parts of this game. Now, that said there could be the killer a perk that shows if 2 or more survivors are on the same generator. Maybe a glow maybe White in color from anywhere on the map. This would prevent some "gen rushing" (I hate the term - this is the survivor's objective in the game) but it may make camping a better strat for some killers if they ran this perk. I hate ruin, but I see it is valuable to players. I think ruin is enough, but they really need to fix the hex system. I would like the killer to get stacks based on the hex perks they run, they can see the hexes and like the trapper/hag they can light the hexes as they choose. They could run ruin last they could run it first thing. It is up to them. NOED would be the only one that they don't control. Once the hexes are placed they lose the ability to see the hexes.

6. SWF is fine. I was playing before SWF was a thing and lobbies were terrible. It would also kill the game. There does need to be something to repair the game though that has never been implemented. I say repair because this game was built with survivors having very limited knowledge of the others. There is a major reason there is no voice chat built into the game. So one adjustment I would make is that until the Killer is back in the endgame lobby all his perks are completely invisible to survivors. This prevents that information being spread to teammates and placing the killer at less of an advantage and rendering a perk like NOED or Blood Warden almost useless. I also suggested a 5th perk for SWF teams. When triggered it would not alert the killer (maybe even not alerting the killer post game), but allows killers to select from 1 of 5 predefined, NOT TEACHABLE, NOT AVAILABLE IN BLOODWEB perks that are just given to each player. Those were things like A BP multiplier, something to randomly reduce pallets, or increase blocked windows, generator regression (when kicked) by 5-10%...etc. Things that a killer/survivor will not notice drastic changes to know there is a SWF Team.

So while some Killers may make these requests, please remember for the past 12-18 months killers have been stomped on by survivors. Killers were just not intimidating enough so survivors would flashlight save, pallet slam, and not be concerned about doing their objective basically bullied. I understand many of the arguments - discussions, but remember, many survivor requests have been met.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options
    Well #########, good luck @Vietfox.

I have a feeling this thread will blow up.
  • Vietfox
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    1 - remove the hatch

2 - nerf ds, sc

3 - nerf looping

6 - remove SWF

I personally find it funny when someone asks for all this and yet makes fun of survivors by saying they want ez matches.

PS: feel free to add more of these suggestions if you think they have been proposed often.

Disclaimer: i've already said that swf needs a especial treatment and some small tweaks would be needed in the game.

Let me tell it to you straight as a Killer main...Also as someone who has time in this game and understands both sides.

1. The Hatch is broken, no doubt about that. There would not be 3+ hour standoffs (according to some people) if it was not. There needs to be a mechanic in place to fix this. I am not sure what that is though. I liked the idea of closing the hatch, but I don't like the fact that you have to complete a generator to reopen it. Being a Killer, I think the person who holds the power should not be the survivor in this case. I am the big bad scary guy who holds the weapon, I theoretically should win. With that said I completely understand teammates who all die and that is your only escape for the hope that fits in the lore. You are a survivor being punished for others not doing well. What if there is a mechanic that is a grab only action in the hatch area (2m maybe slightly larger) that the killer wants to give the survivor a fighting chance and puts the weapon and skills away. The killer can only grab, but no survivor animation for jumping into the hatch is needed. The killer can grab without downing the survivor but gets to go carry the survivor to the hook. On the other hand, a skill check pops up on the Survivors end with a very narrow hitbox (remember you should be afraid you are staring the killer down) to dodge and escape. All other play is normal. This should give both sides a fair opportunity.

2. DS - The get out of Jail free pass does need to be nerfed. I really did enjoy the suggested changes to DS and would like to see that made. (Basically, DS could be run as many times as you like, but doing so puts you in an unhealable injured state). I think this would be an interesting change, but I am unsure how this would impact both sides. The other thing it could do is just stun a killer in place with the survivor on the shoulder. This could allow the survivor to escape and could be used multiple times too, but not an instant escape. It would increase the use of Iron Grasp or Agitation for Killers but would be a different idea for DS altogether.
      SC- Don't touch this at all. It is a great perk it is fine the way it is. They do need to get rid of instant heal add-ons for medkits, but that is a different discussion. SC is a delay. If a survivor is using SC and healing themselves that is one less survivor that is not on a generator. Maybe it needs to be changed a bit...remove the item use buff but the speed is great to keep it.

3. Looping is bad. I want a survivor to escape. Part of the fun of this game is the chase and sure I may get triggered if I lose someone, but that is part of the game, but we cannot remove looping until we have something else in place to allow the game to progress. I would love different obstacles. Maybe things survivors can slide/roll under, but we definitely need more things to break the line of site. The Corn in Coldwind is great, the tall cars in Autohaven make the line of site breakers. The more unique line of site breakers would be a huge improvement. The other thing is maybe making the maps auto-populate. Keep the key buildings there, but don't make the maps as memorizable so I know that if I turn this corner I know pallet X is here, and window is to the left. Lery's has too many windows so even generating a random boarding window feature would be great. Just something to mix up my chases a bit.

4. I like the Nurse, I don't play her, but I like her. However, the reason she is as powerful as she is is that she breaks the core escape mechanics of the survivors. The pallet drops and the looping jukes. I love her ability. I think that if the maps are changed and fewer opportunities to the loop are improved then she can have some minor adjustments. Maybe get rid of the multiple blink add-ons and make it somehow that she cannot move through something...Could be wood, could be pallets. Just something to add a bit of a challenge to her, but allows the survivors an honest chance to escape besides running back into her pathing.

5. When I play survivor for dailies I hate doing generators. That said I am not good at looping etc. I would hate for Generators to take longer. It is some of the most boring parts of this game. Now, that said there could be the killer a perk that shows if 2 or more survivors are on the same generator. Maybe a glow maybe White in color from anywhere on the map. This would prevent some "gen rushing" (I hate the term - this is the survivor's objective in the game) but it may make camping a better strat for some killers if they ran this perk. I hate ruin, but I see it is valuable to players. I think ruin is enough, but they really need to fix the hex system. I would like the killer to get stacks based on the hex perks they run, they can see the hexes and like the trapper/hag they can light the hexes as they choose. They could run ruin last they could run it first thing. It is up to them. NOED would be the only one that they don't control. Once the hexes are placed they lose the ability to see the hexes.

6. SWF is fine. I was playing before SWF was a thing and lobbies were terrible. It would also kill the game. There does need to be something to repair the game though that has never been implemented. I say repair because this game was built with survivors having very limited knowledge of the others. There is a major reason there is no voice chat built into the game. So one adjustment I would make is that until the Killer is back in the endgame lobby all his perks are completely invisible to survivors. This prevents that information being spread to teammates and placing the killer at less of an advantage and rendering a perk like NOED or Blood Warden almost useless. I also suggested a 5th perk for SWF teams. When triggered it would not alert the killer (maybe even not alerting the killer post game), but allows killers to select from 1 of 5 predefined, NOT TEACHABLE, NOT AVAILABLE IN BLOODWEB perks that are just given to each player. Those were things like A BP multiplier, something to randomly reduce pallets, or increase blocked windows, generator regression (when kicked) by 5-10%...etc. Things that a killer/survivor will not notice drastic changes to know there is a SWF Team.

So while some Killers may make these requests, please remember for the past 12-18 months killers have been stomped on by survivors. Killers were just not intimidating enough so survivors would flashlight save, pallet slam, and not be concerned about doing their objective basically bullied. I understand many of the arguments - discussions, but remember, many survivor requests have been met.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, i understand, i just dont want this game to be, like could happen in any other game, to be "overbalanced". Just to make it clear, i mean towards the other side. That would just create more "riots" and more salt, like we dont have enough already.
  • Vietfox
    Options
    Mc_Harty said:
    Well #########, good luck @Vietfox.

I have a feeling this thread will blow up.
    I was obviously expecting some shitstorm over me, thankfully i can take it xD.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@Orion said:

@Vietfox said:
    So you want ez matches.

I'm gonna ignore you from now on.

#@VietfoxLUCKY

• fcc2014
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    Boss said:

Can you give a source where you created a poll where Killers gave you their most preferred change?

Cause right now, i just believe you saw 3-5 loud-mouthed complainers and thought: "Yup, this is the majority."

Read the tittle

We have multiple posts about all of these proposed changes. The trapper got buffed, The wraith in this patch is getting buffed, Freddy in the future, DS is going away once they have the animation, survivors got an exhaustion nerf.

Most of the top posters on this forum are the biggest complainers about killers getting the short end of the stick. Guess what maybe you are not all that good at the game? How is it other killers get and maintain rank 1 season after season and still get 3-4k per match. Admit the truth they are just more skilled than you are. I play survivor and killer. As killer in high ranks I get 3-4 per match but run in to highly coordinated swf groups and still walk out with 2 kills. Stop crying you are Embarrassing go play something else..

• Vietfox
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:
    Boss said:

Can you give a source where you created a poll where Killers gave you their most preferred change?

Cause right now, i just believe you saw 3-5 loud-mouthed complainers and thought: "Yup, this is the majority."

Read the tittle

We have multiple posts about all of these proposed changes. The trapper got buffed, The wraith in this patch is getting buffed, Freddy in the future, DS is going away once they have the animation, survivors got an exhaustion nerf.

Most of the top posters on this forum are the biggest complainers about killers getting the short end of the stick. Guess what maybe you are not all that good at the game? How is it other killers get and maintain rank 1 season after season and still get 3-4k per match. Admit the truth they are just more skilled than you are. I play survivor and killer. As killer in high ranks I get 3-4 per match but run in to highly coordinated swf groups and still walk out with 2 kills. Stop crying you are Embarrassing go play something else..

I pretty much said the same as you in another post, just dont remember which one.
  • fcc2014
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:

Boss said:

Read the tittle

I pretty much said the same as you in another post, just dont remember which one.

I won't name shame them but they are biggest friggin babies i have ever seen.

• fcc2014
    Options

The survivor buffs they are talking about are to bring the solo experience on par with swf and the reason is so they can adjust balance based around that.

• Vietfox
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

The survivor buffs they are talking about are to bring the solo experience on par with swf and the reason is so they can adjust balance based around that.

Btw, talking about solos, they didnt add kindred as a default as they said, right?
  • fcc2014
    Options

I don't think so. They also didn't add the ds or hatch adjustments so maybe mid patch. They may not be ready. I have seen some bugs reported already. Apparently a bug on the new map with pallets destroyed creates a invisible pallet. They released the ptb knowing this was happening. I think they have been working overtime on the new content.

• fcc2014
    Options

I also think the killers new perk to eat pallets maybe part of why bloodlust is getting nerfed.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options

@Vietfox said:
    1 - remove the hatch

2 - nerf ds, sc

3 - nerf looping

6 - remove SWF

Wall of text much. Didn't even attempt to read. Use paragraphs
  • chemical_reject
    edited August 2018
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:
    fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:

Boss said:

Read the tittle

I won't name shame them but they are biggest friggin babies i have ever seen.

No need. They Shame themselves with their salty butt hurt posts. 
  • Nightmare247
    Options

@chemical_reject said:
    Nightmare247 said:

@Vietfox said:

1 - remove the hatch

2 - nerf ds, sc

3 - nerf looping

6 - remove SWF

* The Hatch is broken, no doubt about that. There would not be 3+ hour standoffs (according to some people) if it was not. There needs to be a mechanic in place to fix this. I am not sure what that is though. I liked the idea of closing the hatch, but I don't like the fact that you have to complete a generator to reopen it. Being a Killer, I think the person who holds the power should not be the survivor in this case. I am the big bad scary guy who holds the weapon, I theoretically should win. With that said I completely understand teammates who all die and that is your only escape for the hope that fits in the lore. You are a survivor being punished for others not doing well. What if there is a mechanic that is a grab only action in the hatch area (2m maybe slightly larger) that the killer wants to give the survivor a fighting chance and puts the weapon and skills away. The killer can only grab, but no survivor animation for jumping into the hatch is needed. The killer can grab without downing the survivor but gets to go carry the survivor to the hook. On the other hand, a skill check pops up on the Survivors end with a very narrow hitbox (remember you should be afraid you are staring the killer down) to dodge and escape. All other play is normal. This should give both sides a fair opportunity.

• DS - The get out of Jail free pass does need to be nerfed. I really did enjoy the suggested changes to DS and would like to see that made. (Basically, DS could be run as many times as you like, but doing so puts you in an unhealable injured state). I think this would be an interesting change, but I am unsure how this would impact both sides. The other thing it could do is just stun a killer in place with the survivor on the shoulder. This could allow the survivor to escape and could be used multiple times too, but not an instant escape. It would increase the use of Iron Grasp or Agitation for Killers but would be a different idea for DS altogether.

• Looping is bad. I want a survivor to escape. Part of the fun of this game is the chase and sure I may get triggered if I lose someone, but that is part of the game, but we cannot remove looping until we have something else in place to allow the game to progress. I would love different obstacles. Maybe things survivors can slide/roll under, but we definitely need more things to break the line of site. The Corn in Coldwind is great, the tall cars in Autohaven make the line of site breakers. The more unique line of site breakers would be a huge improvement. The other thing is maybe making the maps auto-populate. Keep the key buildings there, but don't make the maps as memorizable so I know that if I turn this corner I know pallet X is here, and window is to the left. Lery's has too many windows so even generating a random boarding window feature would be great. Just something to mix up my chases a bit.

• I like the Nurse, I don't play her, but I like her. However, the reason she is as powerful as she is is that she breaks the core escape mechanics of the survivors. The pallet drops and the looping jukes. I love her ability. I think that if the maps are changed and fewer opportunities to the loop are improved then she can have some minor adjustments. Maybe get rid of the multiple blink add-ons and make it somehow that she cannot move through something...Could be wood, could be pallets. Just something to add a bit of a challenge to her, but allows the survivors an honest chance to escape besides running back into her pathing.

• When I play survivor for dailies I hate doing generators. That said I am not good at looping etc. I would hate for Generators to take longer. It is some of the most boring parts of this game. Now, that said there could be the killer a perk that shows if 2 or more survivors are on the same generator. Maybe a glow maybe White in color from anywhere on the map. This would prevent some "gen rushing" (I hate the term - this is the survivor's objective in the game) but it may make camping a better strat for some killers if they ran this perk. I hate ruin, but I see it is valuable to players. I think ruin is enough, but they really need to fix the hex system. I would like the killer to get stacks based on the hex perks they run, they can see the hexes and like the trapper/hag they can light the hexes as they choose. They could run ruin last they could run it first thing. It is up to them. NOED would be the only one that they don't control. Once the hexes are placed they lose the ability to see the hexes.

• SWF is fine. I was playing before SWF was a thing and lobbies were terrible. It would also kill the game. There does need to be something to repair the game though that has never been implemented. I say repair because this game was built with survivors having very limited knowledge of the others. There is a major reason there is no voice chat built into the game. So one adjustment I would make is that until the Killer is back in the endgame lobby all his perks are completely invisible to survivors. This prevents that information being spread to teammates and placing the killer at less of an advantage and rendering a perk like NOED or Blood Warden almost useless. I also suggested a 5th perk for SWF teams. When triggered it would not alert the killer (maybe even not alerting the killer post game), but allows killers to select from 1 of 5 predefined, NOT TEACHABLE, NOT AVAILABLE IN BLOODWEB perks that are just given to each player. Those were things like A BP multiplier, something to randomly reduce pallets, or increase blocked windows, generator regression (when kicked) by 5-10%...etc. Things that a killer/survivor will not notice drastic changes to know there is a SWF Team.

Commenting to increase you comment number much? Don't care much.

• chemical_reject
    Options

@chemical_reject said:
    Nightmare247 said:

@Vietfox said:

1 - remove the hatch

2 - nerf ds, sc

3 - nerf looping

6 - remove SWF

* The Hatch is broken, no doubt about that. There would not be 3+ hour standoffs (according to some people) if it was not. There needs to be a mechanic in place to fix this. I am not sure what that is though. I liked the idea of closing the hatch, but I don't like the fact that you have to complete a generator to reopen it. Being a Killer, I think the person who holds the power should not be the survivor in this case. I am the big bad scary guy who holds the weapon, I theoretically should win. With that said I completely understand teammates who all die and that is your only escape for the hope that fits in the lore. You are a survivor being punished for others not doing well. What if there is a mechanic that is a grab only action in the hatch area (2m maybe slightly larger) that the killer wants to give the survivor a fighting chance and puts the weapon and skills away. The killer can only grab, but no survivor animation for jumping into the hatch is needed. The killer can grab without downing the survivor but gets to go carry the survivor to the hook. On the other hand, a skill check pops up on the Survivors end with a very narrow hitbox (remember you should be afraid you are staring the killer down) to dodge and escape. All other play is normal. This should give both sides a fair opportunity.

• DS - The get out of Jail free pass does need to be nerfed. I really did enjoy the suggested changes to DS and would like to see that made. (Basically, DS could be run as many times as you like, but doing so puts you in an unhealable injured state). I think this would be an interesting change, but I am unsure how this would impact both sides. The other thing it could do is just stun a killer in place with the survivor on the shoulder. This could allow the survivor to escape and could be used multiple times too, but not an instant escape. It would increase the use of Iron Grasp or Agitation for Killers but would be a different idea for DS altogether.

• Looping is bad. I want a survivor to escape. Part of the fun of this game is the chase and sure I may get triggered if I lose someone, but that is part of the game, but we cannot remove looping until we have something else in place to allow the game to progress. I would love different obstacles. Maybe things survivors can slide/roll under, but we definitely need more things to break the line of site. The Corn in Coldwind is great, the tall cars in Autohaven make the line of site breakers. The more unique line of site breakers would be a huge improvement. The other thing is maybe making the maps auto-populate. Keep the key buildings there, but don't make the maps as memorizable so I know that if I turn this corner I know pallet X is here, and window is to the left. Lery's has too many windows so even generating a random boarding window feature would be great. Just something to mix up my chases a bit.

• I like the Nurse, I don't play her, but I like her. However, the reason she is as powerful as she is is that she breaks the core escape mechanics of the survivors. The pallet drops and the looping jukes. I love her ability. I think that if the maps are changed and fewer opportunities to the loop are improved then she can have some minor adjustments. Maybe get rid of the multiple blink add-ons and make it somehow that she cannot move through something...Could be wood, could be pallets. Just something to add a bit of a challenge to her, but allows the survivors an honest chance to escape besides running back into her pathing.

• When I play survivor for dailies I hate doing generators. That said I am not good at looping etc. I would hate for Generators to take longer. It is some of the most boring parts of this game. Now, that said there could be the killer a perk that shows if 2 or more survivors are on the same generator. Maybe a glow maybe White in color from anywhere on the map. This would prevent some "gen rushing" (I hate the term - this is the survivor's objective in the game) but it may make camping a better strat for some killers if they ran this perk. I hate ruin, but I see it is valuable to players. I think ruin is enough, but they really need to fix the hex system. I would like the killer to get stacks based on the hex perks they run, they can see the hexes and like the trapper/hag they can light the hexes as they choose. They could run ruin last they could run it first thing. It is up to them. NOED would be the only one that they don't control. Once the hexes are placed they lose the ability to see the hexes.

• SWF is fine. I was playing before SWF was a thing and lobbies were terrible. It would also kill the game. There does need to be something to repair the game though that has never been implemented. I say repair because this game was built with survivors having very limited knowledge of the others. There is a major reason there is no voice chat built into the game. So one adjustment I would make is that until the Killer is back in the endgame lobby all his perks are completely invisible to survivors. This prevents that information being spread to teammates and placing the killer at less of an advantage and rendering a perk like NOED or Blood Warden almost useless. I also suggested a 5th perk for SWF teams. When triggered it would not alert the killer (maybe even not alerting the killer post game), but allows killers to select from 1 of 5 predefined, NOT TEACHABLE, NOT AVAILABLE IN BLOODWEB perks that are just given to each player. Those were things like A BP multiplier, something to randomly reduce pallets, or increase blocked windows, generator regression (when kicked) by 5-10%...etc. Things that a killer/survivor will not notice drastic changes to know there is a SWF Team.

Nope. My comment number is fine. I'm just trying to be helpful. If u want people to read your ######### posts, make them more appealing than a wall of words. 
  • fcc2014
    Options

Shame they don't have one for most words in one post @Nightmare247 . Achievement unlocked!

• Nightmare247
    Options

@chemical_reject said:
    Nightmare247 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Nightmare247 said:

@Vietfox said:

1 - remove the hatch

2 - nerf ds, sc 3 - nerf looping 4 - make other killers as powerful as (or close to) the nurse. 5 - make gens to take longer to repair (or gather pieces to repair them) 6 - remove SWF Don't you see a big flaw if all of these ideas became real? I personally find it funny when someone asks for all this and yet makes fun of survivors by saying they want ez matches. PS: feel free to add more of these suggestions if you think they have been proposed often.

• The Hatch is broken, no doubt about that. There would not be 3+ hour standoffs (according to some people) if it was not. There needs to be a mechanic in place to fix this. I am not sure what that is though. I liked the idea of closing the hatch, but I don't like the fact that you have to complete a generator to reopen it. Being a Killer, I think the person who holds the power should not be the survivor in this case. I am the big bad scary guy who holds the weapon, I theoretically should win. With that said I completely understand teammates who all die and that is your only escape for the hope that fits in the lore. You are a survivor being punished for others not doing well. What if there is a mechanic that is a grab only action in the hatch area (2m maybe slightly larger) that the killer wants to give the survivor a fighting chance and puts the weapon and skills away. The killer can only grab, but no survivor animation for jumping into the hatch is needed. The killer can grab without downing the survivor but gets to go carry the survivor to the hook. On the other hand, a skill check pops up on the Survivors end with a very narrow hitbox (remember you should be afraid you are staring the killer down) to dodge and escape. All other play is normal. This should give both sides a fair opportunity.

Nope. My comment number is fine. I'm just trying to be helpful. If u want people to read your ######### posts, make them more appealing than a wall of words. 

Honestly, I labeled them out directly to each number for each complaint. I think I did well. Your commentary was not helpful nor was it warranted so you were just trying to boost your comment count. Proof by your last few are just you saying "I play PS4" congrats you are achieving your daily number of posts.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

Survivors get mad when ever i bring up them review bombing and they each as survivor main i met has said "yea but i never review bombed the game" so going by your own logic please dont group every killer with what a few say or do :)

• fcc2014
    Options

you don't need to keep quoting your post it is making @chemical_reject post more valid and humerous. I had to scroll half a page to see this.

• Vietfox
    Options
    Global said:

Survivors get mad when ever i bring up them review bombing and they each as survivor main i met has said "yea but i never review bombed the game" so going by your own logic please dont group every killer with what a few say or do :)

If you read the tittle you can read the word "some".
    Try again.
  • Nightmare247
    Options

@fcc2014 said:

Fair enough, these forums are just terrible with their reply and mention system. I had a great laugh at your "Achievement" line. I gave you props!

• fcc2014
    Options

@Global i put all the crybabies who review bombed the game with the killers who cry on here everyday. I got no time for either. If you are a killer main you should like back to back killers with perks that help looping. Block windows and eat pallets.

• fcc2014
    Options

@Nightmare247 said:

@fcc2014 said:

Fair enough, these forums are just terrible with their reply and mention system. I had a great laugh at your "Achievement" line. I gave you props!

Fair enough. That would be a hysterical badge to get on here. The posts would be ridiculously creative.