Trade System in Game

Fluffy_Unicorn
Fluffy_Unicorn Member Posts: 9
edited June 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I had an idea about a fair trade system for the game, let me know what do you think about it.

To make a fair trade system I decided to choose these rules:

1. You can combine a minimum of 2 objects and a maximum of 4 objects (in dead by daylight the number 4 is recurring: 4 perks for killers and survs, 4 survs in game, 4 perks in the shrine...)
  2. You can combine only objects of same type (2 - 4 addons, 2 - 4 offerings, 2 - 4 survs items)
  3. You obtain objects of the same type of the objects you combined (If I combined addons I get a random addon, If I combined offerings I obtain a random offering...)
  4. Each object I combine increase the chance of 25% to obtain an object of higher rarity of the object I used.
  5. I can't combine objects of different characters (If I combine 4 addons for hillbilly, I get a random addon for that killer. This rule is to avoid having 1 character with lots of strong objects).

I give some examples now so you can understand:

I have 4 brown addons and I decide to combine them.

1. If I combine 2 addons I have 50% chance to get a random yellow addon and a 50% chance to get a brown addon (2 brown addons that cost in total 6000 blood points give me a chance of 50% to get a random yellow addon or a brown random addon).
  2. If I combine 3 addons I have a 75% chance to get a random yellow addon and a 25% chance to get a brown addon.
  3. If I combine 4 addons I have 100% chance to get a random yellow addon.

Let me know if you have some questions and let me know what do you think about it.

You can also add a rule to combine only objects with different names or add a limit of objects you can trade each day.

The menu should be added near bloodweb so when you are looking for a game you can use that time to craft items or buy new stuff.