Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I guess i have to do it

The new map ######### sucks, just like the last ones.

So now i have two options:

Leaving dbd for a week.

Or wasting map offerings EVERY match.

Are you guys going to waste offerings like me, or leaving the game until the increased chance leaves?

Im listening =)

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

The new map is great on both sides imo.

What are your problems with it may I ask?

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

I've been wanting a school map for a while. It's pretty cool that we got one now.

• Adriang14
    Adriang14 Member Posts: 257

Idk I think the map is amazing

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 950

I think the new map is great. I can’t wait to play spoopy Myers on that map. It really has a horror aspect to it.

• 53nation
    53nation Member Posts: 681

Windows of opportunity should help to not feel so helpless. I'm looking forward to it.

• Vox_Nocturne
    Vox_Nocturne Member Posts: 545

The new map is original and can open up the possibility for further experimentation with maps. Feels more survivor-sided to me, but that's a very early impression.

But I do like it, even if it is disorientating currently.

• burntFuse
    burntFuse Member Posts: 290

Is it weird that the inner garden has a loop with two consecutive pallets? I feel like that exists only for PH's benefit.

• xEzekanarioX
    xEzekanarioX Member Posts: 378

Yeah, just thought about it and i agree that myers can be good in this one. But i dont understand this people, the map isnt loopable and they like it lol. I guess no one sees anymore maps for looping, but repairing and leaving. The game is dying because of this... Thanks for your comment =)

• tixerp
    tixerp Member Posts: 270

I don't like it. I love it.

• WheresTheGate
    WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575

I will be playing map offerings every single match for the next week or so. I save them for this scenario exactly.

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 921

We've already had Badham Preschool, although that was technically more like a neighborhood with the school being this few-room building in the middle.

• Siberia
    Siberia Member Posts: 353

I love this map. It’s way creepier than any other map & amplifies the horror aspect. I gotta get used to it still because I get lost easily, but hey, it’s the first day.

• Splinterverse
    Splinterverse Member Posts: 445

The new map has next to no vaults. It needs to be reworked as it makes perks like Lithe useless.

• xEzekanarioX
    xEzekanarioX Member Posts: 378

Just played a match and i got this map, a jeff killed himself in first hook and the rest died like bots vs my trapper, very ######### map. I seriously dont wanna play this map

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

Yeah it's not an actual school. I wanted long hallways and such.

• marked
    marked Member Posts: 18

It has a bunch of pretty good loops in the side rooms that feel unique and strong though full disclosure I’am a killer main

• marked
    marked Member Posts: 18

I like the map for the most part but get rid of breakable walls because the map is unplayable with them and it wastes so much killer time when time on the killer side is so incredible important and they are just more of an annyounce then anything and also give more ways to go up and down floors it is so frustrating when survivers finish a gen or heal because you have to find a stair case or break a ton of walls just to reach the second floor (yes there are a bunch of ways up hidden behind breakable walls so if they don’t change this make sure to look for those)

• Lightpkm
    Lightpkm Member Posts: 93

I like the map but it's a maze.