New chase music on pyramid head in Live Server is HORRIBLE.

I didn't play pyramid head but from the survivor perspective what I can tell is the chase music is less exciting and pretty bored, the ptb one is a masterpiece that when you're in the chase that music just make you so hyped and exciting, and the live server one is so a ######### #########, bored and just with that pump pump sound feels really stupid. In addition, you guys even change the music for closest terror radius with that stupid pump pump... it is so disappointed and sad to see a masterpiece music track get removed in the live server.

I do think there are a lot of people feel the same way as I do.

Comments

• WRussoW
    WRussoW Member Posts: 715

Can't agree more! @Peanits, is there any chance we get the previous chase music in a hotfix? C'mon, it's not good now... It's much, MUCH worse.

• Bluegatti
    Bluegatti Member Posts: 80

up

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

They kept the distance and approaching sections of the theme the same, but the nearby and chase music parts just sound really, really messy. Like if you pay attention you can sort of hear the ptb music being drowned out by the loud thudding sounds. I don't think it would be terrible if they completely changed it, but it just sounds like there are 2 different chase themes being played at the same time.

• LucidDaydreamer
    LucidDaydreamer Member Posts: 27

I agree. Glad to know I’m not the only one. The original was so much more atmospheric and fitting of silent hill.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

I agree; the PTB chase music was better. I'm not saying the current one is horrible (unlike Doc's *ahem* ), but it would be nice if it still sounded like the how the PTB's chase music sounded.