Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

It Says I've Acquired These Perks But The Game Refuses To Throw Me Either Of The Perks In A Bloodweb

Merky
Merky Member Posts: 50

Platform: PC (Steam)

Issue: I bought two perks in a shrine awhile ago. I bought both pharmacy and dance with me. However when I bought the perks it said I bought them in shrine and it never actually gave me the perks. It just took my shards and left me crying. In this recent update the character info says that I've unlocked the perks but after going through two bloodwebs of Claudette (who owns every perk I own maxed out) the game has yet to let me even use either of those perks. Am I going to have to buy the characters to unlock those perks? Just someone tell me what's going on...

Files: The first picture is a fresh new bloodweb of claudette that has zero new perks for me to own. The other pictures are the character info screens saying that I've acquired the perks that I'm missing. Then of course I decided to upload my logs here even though I doubt they'll be useful.

Again I just wish to have pharmacy and dance with me... please someone help me...

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated