Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Probably BPs hack?

Mhew
Mhew Member Posts: 38
edited June 2020 in Ask the Community

Guys i want to ask before i send a report if this is a hack ?. Today i faced a Pyramid Head already P3 with full M3 Perks from others killer, he had BBQ, RUIN, RETRIBUTION and WHISPERS. So this killer went out today and already there is a guy full P3 and full perks M3 from the others killers? how can be possible ? i told him about this and this guy laugh at me and run away from the lobby after the match ended. What do you think? Is possible to get all M3 perks from others and P3 in the same day ?

Best Answer

Answers

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

He probably saved up his Bloodpoints, Daily challenges, and Archive challenges for the Chapter. Plus BHVR is gave us 50,000 bp today so that probably helped.

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

Otz got P3 yesterday so I think it actually is possible.

• gofu
    gofu Member Posts: 133

If he grinded for around 15 hours straight then yeah it is. But I mean I think it depends on how early the post was to release.

• hahadrillgobrrr
    hahadrillgobrrr Member Posts: 953

Why does it need 15 hours? Otz got P3 like 5 hours after release so I don't see why it should take so long to get P3 and some perks to T3?

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    edited June 2020

Yes, it is possible, if you have a free day and the time to do so. Just play another killer with BBQ and BPS, or for example I got like 50 gruesome gateaus on my GF and Myers left as well, both have BBQ tier 3. So you get like 75-90k BP in many games.

With all my saved BP and double shrine I got Pyramid Head to 50 and Cheryl to 40, and I got all the good addons to use them. If you want to just prestige, you gonna focus on brown bloodweb items, so getting to P2 Pyramid head would have been possible for me too if I go for cheap webs and don't level Cheryl.

Needing just another ~1,3 million for P3 or 2,6 million for P3-50 (with cheap bloodwebs) which would be like 30 games with BP booster, which is like 10 hours of gameplay. And you don't know if the player had challenges left from the last 2 tomes

Another note: Having 4 good perks on tier 3 doesn't mean the killer is level 150. The build you wrote would not be the meta build for Pyramid Head, so I think he just took perks that he already got leveled up.

Yet another note: I got several party streamers from other players as well, who probably also wanted to level up faster. So this reduces the needed time as well

Post edited by Deadeye on
  • gofu
    gofu Member Posts: 133

Yup I take back what I said completely forgot about boosters

• Mhew
    Mhew Member Posts: 38

I see...thank you guys. i was like ######### at first lol, but it seems, pple can do that in a whole day