The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Soul-Gaurd / Unbreakable Bug or Feature?

Unbreakable Does not give you one free pickup if your first pickup is used while soul-guard is active.

I'm reporting this because I believe it might be a bug or this could be feedback.

Unbreakable and Soul-Guard have a conflict with "picking yourself up" from the dying state.

If you are cursed when you pick yourself up the first time, Soul-guard says you can pick yourself up essentially unlimited times as long as you are cursed

With this in mind then, if you get downed and you are no longer cursed. Unbreakable should give you another pickup since Soul-Guard Should have given you the first pickup

However I have found out this does not happen, Unbreakable only works for that very first pickup, whether or not Soul-Guard is enabled you do not get picked up with unbreakable the second time you attempt to pick yourself back up. even if soul-guard is active when you recover from the dying state it still disables unbreakables pickup. I don't think this is the intended case, so I've made this report.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• coley_219
    coley_219 Member Posts: 325
    edited July 2020

I was able to use both successfully on the preschool map, PS4 against ghostface...it's just one example but at least it shows that it is possible to work successfully. I was in a swf match with the other Jeff. Make sure your screen reflects that you are cursed - for example if you know there is ruin because someone tells you or you saw a gen from a distance spark then do it yourself. Get on a gen asap and let go so your screen shows "cursed"

Post edited by coley_219 on
  • Wiliam_Bill_Overbeck
    Wiliam_Bill_Overbeck Member Posts: 61

Then it's a PC Bug