Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Midwich Elementary School Hatch

Bastius123
Bastius123 Member Posts: 34

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty salty. Was the hatch spawning under a lump of flesh that lets the killer close it but stops any survivors from interacting with it on purpose? Took me a solid 3 minutes real-time to find it only to discover that I couldn't go through it, I don't like spending money on a game that cheats me left and right.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Bastius123
    Bastius123 Member Posts: 34

Just to clarify, I don't mean three minutes real time to search the map for it, I mean I found the damn thing and then walked in a circle around it for 3 minutes real time trying to solve why I could hear it but not see it, at first thought it was through a wall or some trash but no, it was at the very bottom of a staircase covered by a giant lump of flesh. One of the other survivors, with a key, found it before me but they could not open the hatch and escape. I rubbed my face against the damn thing for literal minutes until the killer walked up. I hid and lost the killer at first, but once I realized that I had just been screwed over by the game AGAIN for literally no good reason I just kind of gave in. The killer promptly closed the hatch before sending me to a cage. Which, by the way, also counts as a hooking for the killer but does not interact at all with survivors who unhook them from the cage either. I'm getting really damn sick of these mechanics that are so blatantly just there to ######### the players who want to spend money on and enjoy your game.