WHAT IF: Friday the 13th

I am going to state this here and now - THIS IS A WHAT IF SCENARIO. It is likely impossible for Jason to be a licensed killer in DBD due to the whole lawsuit issue going on that is severely affecting Friday the 13th: The Game. AGAIN, THIS IS A WHAT IF SCENARIO. If anyone comments with things like "that's never going to happen because of this, this, and this." you clearly did not read this paragraph.

Jason Voorhees would most likely handle a lot like Michael Myers, even though the Trapper is based off of Jason. He would definitely be a stealth killer. His power could be similar to the Trapper, except Jason would be able to place up to 5 shrines to Pamela that disrupt the aura reading abilities of survivors for that area. The auras of things inside these areas cannot be read by survivors outside the area (hooked survivors will show up for a couple of seconds before disappearing), and aura reading abilities inside the area have their range reduced. Dismantling these shrines would restore aura reading in the area, but the survivor that dismantled it becomes Exposed until the shrine is restored by Jason. Once dismantled, the killer and the survivor can see each other's auras for 10 seconds, ignores detection immunity.

For Jason's perks, they would be primarily based around sneaking up on survivors, and forcing them to work alone. These are some killer perks that could be of a similar basis for Jason's perks.

• A Nurse's Calling/Barbecue and Chili/Blood Warden/Deerstalker/Whispers (knowing where survivors are)
  • Agitation/Fire Up/Hex: Thrill of the Hunt/Unrelenting (faster pace)
  • Insidious/Monitor & Abuse/Tinkerer (terror radius reduction)
  • Hex: Devour Hope/Hex: No One Escapes Death/Make Your Choice (survivor vulnerability)
  • Monstrous Shrine/Territorial Imperative (basement bonus)

A few ideas for Jason perks.
One By One - lessens the interaction speed of all survivors working by themselves. When 2 survivors are working together, their auras are revealed, and the killer gains bonus movement speed as long as they are working together.
From The Shadows - no terror radius or Stain until the killer is spotted, and can only be heard by the survivor that spotted them. Unobservant survivors become exposed if the killer goes unnoticed after a few seconds.
Murderous Inspiration - all survivor interaction speeds performed in the basement are greatly reduced.

The survivor that would be paired with him would be Tommy Jarvis. His perks would probably focus on altruism and escaping the killer.

• Adrenaline/Sole Survivor/Tenacity (survival)
  • Alert/Dark Sense/Object of Obsession (killer's aura)
  • Boil Over/Decisive Strike (killer's grasp)
  • Borrowed Time/Dead Hard/Deliverance/Slippery Meat (escape from killer)
  • No One Left Behind/Up the Ante/We'll Make It/We're Gonna Live Forever (altruism)
  • Premonition/Spine Chill (killer proximity)

Some Tommy perk ideas.
Paranoia - You can hear the heartbeat before you get inside the terror radius. The killer's Stain also appears brighter to you.
Follow the Leader - Blood point bonus for Distraction. During the chase, receive visual notification of where the killer is behind you, allowing you to run forward without having to look back to see where the killer is.
Not This Time - Allows you to wiggle out of the killer's grasp faster. The wiggle meter gains progress if the killer drops you (This is primarily to counter 'juggling' killers that keep picking up and dropping survivors that have Decisive Strike).

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I would love him and Ghostface in this game. I like the one by one perk seems interesting and might help with gen rushing. Murderous Inspiration feels like a camping no pun intended Leatherface basement joke waiting to happen.

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677

@fcc2014 said:

I would love him and Ghostface in this game. I like the one by one perk seems interesting and might help with gen rushing. Murderous Inspiration feels like a camping no pun intended Leatherface basement joke waiting to happen.

Yeah, I didn't type this all out at once. When I first typed up Murderous Inspiration, I hadn't thought of what power Jason could utilize, but then I thought of the shrines, since the Shack is also a nod to Jason Voorhees. I can't think of other potential perks for him. He murders pretty indiscriminately, so I don't think any of his unique perks should be obsession-based.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I really hope BHVR could get the rights for the character down the road.

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

jason vorhees most likely wont be added in the game lets not wait for it , but at least they could add items from friday the 13th game like jasons outfit and hockey mask for trapper , trapper looks like jason the only think the trapper needs to be like jason is the hocky mask and thats it , it will feel like you're playing as jason