If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I am not getting my crown.

Options
rudyolive
rudyolive Member Posts: 1

I am having an issue with the new event on PS4. I do not receive a crown when i finish the match as doctor. I have gotten the crown as Doctor three times in three matches back to back and it gives me the points for crown unlocked; however, it still not appear as a cosmetic.

21 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• yeetersonthem
    yeetersonthem Member Posts: 3
    Options

I have won 3 times with the crown as meg Thomas and still don't have it.

• Kumorimori
    Kumorimori Member Posts: 3
    Options

Same with Steve, although I seem able to get it on some other characters

• yeetersonthem
    Options

I can't get it with anyone. It just won't work. And I know that men is an original survivor so I should be able to get the crown when I won 3 times with me getting the crown / gold glow effect.

• yeetersonthem
    Options

I have won 3 games with the gold effect / picking up the crown for men Thomas and still don't have it. Plus men is an original survivor.

• Phon
    Phon Member Posts: 3
    Options

Same here on Xbox and David King, I've escaped 3 trials and still haven't received the crown.

• Fexrlesss
    Fexrlesss Member Posts: 1
    Options

Ive did it with dwight jake and trapper and didnt get it

• Patches5790
    Patches5790 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I won a game with the nurse and cheryl mason but didn't get the crown I've done it 2 times but it has not worked. It said I got the crown both times but it was not there.

• Kita_Kai
    Kita_Kai Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have won a game as Nea, i was glowing, i escaped, but after i got it to the running loading screen i got a giant error message saying it could not save my level and it caused me to not get my crown. I saved a video playback of my game for proof. I am on PS4. Please help.

• mrkrow
    mrkrow Member Posts: 9
    Options

I too am having the issue. Have escaped with Kate 4 times, Claudette twice now. In the discord they asked that I record a game and send it. I have and just waiting for feedback.

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    Options

It sounds like this is a console problem. My friend (xbox) is having this issue, but I (pc) am not.

• TXMAN1
    TXMAN1 Member Posts: 3
    Options

So far for me it’s just the survivors and it’s only the ones from something not originally dead by daylight

• yosufrp
    yosufrp Member Posts: 16
    Options

Same, I just got one for wraith and then i checked and it wasn't there?? I did Deathslinger earlier and got it on him? It could be a specific bug for certain characters. I know Licensed characters don't get them, but wraith isn't licensed?

• rileym
    rileym Member Posts: 7
    Options

Same with Claudette. I got it on all killers, dwight, kate, and meg. Knowing this is a thing i might wait until this is resolved before trying to get the rest.

• auggimon
    auggimon Member Posts: 5
    Options

having the same exact problem with nea and trapper (xbox).

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

Well, I'm PC and have been working through survivors and killers in order.

I am working on Adam at the moment, and have had no issues on survivor side.

I have completed two games with Hillbilly and the crown has not unlocked.

Cheers!

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    Options

I hope they fix this soon. My friend was so excited to get the crown for their main but after several matches of picking it up, it still isn't in their inventory.

• Cutiaddu
    Cutiaddu Member Posts: 402
    Options

I also have this problem and I play on pc, it's not a console only problem

• chloloprices
    chloloprices Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

I have escaped 4 times as david king and not once been able to keep the crown. This is frustrating to no end!!! I also use the xbox 1 version.

• Luciferr_2nd
    Luciferr_2nd Member Posts: 911
    Options
  • GreenPufferFish
    GreenPufferFish Member Posts: 498
    Options

steve is lisensed so no cerown for king steve and all other lisensed peeps

• KnightFall28901
    KnightFall28901 Member Posts: 17
    Options

The only way I unlocked my crowns is when killing 3 survivors.

• chillyostrich10
    chillyostrich10 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Having same issue on Xboxone-can’t get the crown for any of my survivors.

• Angelfire335
    Angelfire335 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same here, on Xbox. I've tried on Claudette, Kate, David, Nea, Trapper, Legion, Spirit and Oni multiple times. I get the points for Crown Unlocked, but it hasn't shown up for any of them.

• mrkrow
    mrkrow Member Posts: 9
    Options

I have been having the issue and what I have found that seems to be working is that I use the default skin. That means head, torso, and legs are all set as the default. Once I have done this, go to the trial, find the pillar, interact with it, escape the trial. I then am rewarded.

I will say that this has not worked every time but as I keep the default skin in play it has typically worked the next time. I escaped with Kate 7 times and it finally worked. Multiple times for Claudette and a few times with Jake. I am still working on Jake's.

This does seem to be only affecting console players.

Good luck out there you all. I have posted my glitch and updates on my Twitter, but if you find anything new please keep us posted. Personally I would like a DM on twitter if you would as there are many bugs reported on this in the forum. It's hard to keep track of them all.

• RebelRose
    RebelRose Member Posts: 52
    Options
  • shelbyy_13
    shelbyy_13 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I’m not surprised, everything they come out with is broken or buggy. I’ve done so many matches and still don’t have it. And they say “oh we’re working on it” ~oh? Okay then how about show it

• byrd31462
    byrd31462 Member Posts: 1
    Options

How can we get our crowns if we escape? I see alot of us are asking with no response, we play and like the game we just would like answers