Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Ghastly Gateau not giving personal bonus

snick
snick Member Posts: 50

I played a few games on pc using Ghastly Gateau. The first 3 worked but stopped after. I noticed it after playing a Demogorgon game where the points didn't add up right. I had 4 stacks of bbq and match score was a little above 26k. My total bloodpoints awarded were around 48k.

I'm also spending all my points between games so I know it's not a visual bug. Definitely not getting the 140% claimed on the forum header

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• kaitmalone
    kaitmalone Member Posts: 3

I haven't been getting any blood points from them! One time there were 3 offered and at the end of the match I got zero extra points once again. I don't know what the point of having an event offering that isn't working for half the event.

• Trash2
    Trash2 Member Posts: 29

They also don't work if you use (at least from what I've gathered) any brown BP offerings, probably the same with other ones as well but I can't confirm it