Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Xbox One - Grim Pantry Wall doesn't have collison.

EllremX3
EllremX3 Member Posts: 5
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Enter a match on Grim Pantry, Blackwater Swamp.

Step 3 : In-game walk through a specific wall under the docks. (The wall shown in the clip)

Step 4 : Notice the Demogorgon noclips through the wall.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: Feng Min (vs. Demogorgon)
  • Perks played: My perks: Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, We're Gonna Live Forever, and Dead Hard. (I have no idea what perks the Demogorgon was running, I'm so sorry. I had no idea until now it was important and this bug happened yesterday ;~;)

(Edit: In the clip I noticed that I was both injured and I have the blood icon on the side, and I might be wrong about what this means and you guys will know, but I think that means I was mangled? In that case there's a chance that the Demogorgon may have a perk/addon that causes that staus effect like sloppy butcher? Idk, sorry)

• Map: Grim Pantry, Blackwater Swamp (I might be wrong about this as I'm not super familiar with all of the maps yet, but you can see the map in the linked video)
  • Frequency of the issue: The clip is the first time this happened but it's easily reproducable. I ran different perks and both the killer (Billy) and I (Feng) could still walk through the wall.

Here's the clip: https://xboxclips.co/theultam8mudkip/d5b9b4d9-c1f8-4291-90e5-e194e57b6882

This was so funny I was dying lol. Sorry if I couldn't provide sufficient information, if I ever see an in-game bug going forward, I'll make sure to screenshot the perks of everyone in the game. ;~;

EDIT 2: Apparently this bug also happened in this post here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/165232/bug-at-grim-pantry-backwater-swamp#latest

Oops. Sorry for reporting an already reported bug ;~;

Post edited by EllremX3 on
0 votes

Pending · Last Updated