Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Shrine of Secrets Iridescent shard bug (Loss of progress)

spas
spas Member Posts: 3
edited June 2020 in Bug Reporting

Hello.

I have recently encountered a bug where I wanted to buy "Huntress' Lullaby" (which I have already owned) from the Shrine of Secrets in order to get bloodpoints to increase the level of my Claudette. Sadly, I was greeted with 2000 of my iridescent shards being taken away and NOT been awarded the 150 000 bloodpoints in exchange for my 2000 shards. (date of the sighting of the bug 06/25/2020)

I am playing Dead by Daylight on my PC on Steam.

This issue have occured once in my entire DBD career.

The possibility in reproducing this issue is to keep buying currently owned perks from the Shrine of Secrets until you do not get awarded the 150 000 bloodpoints.

I do not own a log file, but I do have screenshots of me already owning the Huntress' Lullaby on my Huntress, and me owning 3000 shards before the bug and 1000 shards after the bug occured.

Here is the evidence for my loss of Iridescent shards:

(picture have been taken by accident due to me having the steam layout set on my left arrow key and my screenshot set on my top arrow key)

(bloodpoints difference and level difference due to the bloodpoints I have earned by playing killer after the first picture was taken)

Here is the evidence for my posesssion of Huntress Lullaby' before the bug occured:

The exact amount of bloodpoints I would have owned if this issue haven't occured would be 461 724 BP.

Hope this report was helpful in solving this issue.

I would be also very grateful if any bloodpoints could be awarded or iridescent shards in compensation for my troubles and frustation.

Again, thank you for your attention and hard work you've put into the game.

Post edited by spas on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments