Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Information for Devs about hidden perks bug and offering bug

memento
memento Member Posts: 158

When I changed my killer/survivor in lobby, my perks are not displayed on endgame screen and offering doesn't work. Offering works only if I re-attached it after switching killer/survivor.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• pejii
    pejii Member Posts: 79

platform:pc

update:latest

how to reproduce the bug: pick a killer (or a survivor) start looking for a game, after match starts change the killer/survivor skin/char

I think I just had the same bug happening to me today, here is what I was doing/what happened:

I had a game today, while waiting for lobby I was spending my bllodpoints in the new killer's bloodweb, after finding the lobby and joining it, I changed my killer to nurse and pressed ready, waited for the survivors to ready up and all that jazz, as soon as the matchmaking lobby ended and the offering screen showed up I noticed that my offering was not thrown in the pull of the offerings, the game went smoothly but in the end-game result screens my perks were hidden.

• Stargazer
    Stargazer Member Posts: 8

Can confirm this does work on 2 separate attempts to recreate it.

1st Scenario, Que up as Meg got in lobby switched to already loaded up Claudette with cake, only showed 4 offerings when should have been 5, get to endscreen, no personal cake bonus (should have gotten 60k points on stack, or 17k on 140% didn't get either) and no perks.

2nd Scenario, Que up as Claudette, switched to already loaded up Meg with grave of glenvale offering, only showed one cake offering on burning screen, glenvale wasn't used, get to endscreen, no perks.