Make the game again what it used to be

Over the last year or so that I have been playing dead by daylight I've noticed that the game has gone from fun to there is no way you will win as a survivor. Literally in the latest patches survivors have been getting nerfed again and again and killers keep getting buffed. I get that you are trying to make the game more of a hide and seek kind of thing but you are forcing this idea so hard that you just make the game less and less fun to play. Honestly no one plays this game to hide from the killer that's not fun, you play to juke and feel good about yourself. That's the main reason people keep playing and if you don't want poeple to lose interest in the game you should stop nerfing looping, 360, infinites and all of the stuff survivors have to survive. You are forcing the idea of hide and seek so hard that you can't actually see you are making the game less and less fun for survivors.
Sorry if I seem too aggressive I'm not making this to attack the developers and game designers don't get me wrong I am still addicted to the game but I am afraid that if this keeps going on for some time, people will lose interest in the game and so will I. Again just some general ideas I don't mean any harm torwards the developers I might be completely wrong but these are my current thoughts about the game.
( I would love to hear the thoughts of other survivor and killer mains too)