Make the game again what it used to be

Over the last year or so that I have been playing dead by daylight I've noticed that the game has gone from fun to there is no way you will win as a survivor. Literally in the latest patches survivors have been getting nerfed again and again and killers keep getting buffed. I get that you are trying to make the game more of a hide and seek kind of thing but you are forcing this idea so hard that you just make the game less and less fun to play. Honestly no one plays this game to hide from the killer that's not fun, you play to juke and feel good about yourself. That's the main reason people keep playing and if you don't want poeple to lose interest in the game you should stop nerfing looping, 360, infinites and all of the stuff survivors have to survive. You are forcing the idea of hide and seek so hard that you can't actually see you are making the game less and less fun for survivors.
Sorry if I seem too aggressive I'm not making this to attack the developers and game designers don't get me wrong I am still addicted to the game but I am afraid that if this keeps going on for some time, people will lose interest in the game and so will I. Again just some general ideas I don't mean any harm torwards the developers I might be completely wrong but these are my current thoughts about the game.
( I would love to hear the thoughts of other survivor and killer mains too)

Comments

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    I'm with Piggy there. I don't play survivor very often, so call me biased if you will, but when I do, the best part is hiding effectively from the killer. ("Omg he didn't see me? How come he didn't see me?!") Some potential for juking and looping is necessary of course, given that gens are visible so killer will eventually find you, but it shouldn't be what most of the game is about.
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

what are you talking about survivor is still way too easy

• Sleepy
    Sleepy Member Posts: 107

Over the last year or so that I have been playing dead by daylight I've noticed that the game has gone from fun to there is no way you will win as a survivor.

Hahahhahahahahaha gasps for air hahahahahahahahahaahahahahaa gasps for more air HAAAHahahah dies

See? Survivors can still win.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Is this just cheap bait or is that guy serious?

• GenGenitalZ
    GenGenitalZ Member Posts: 3

I think I have 2000 hrs as killer and 300 hrs as survivor, even at r1 survivor I find myself escaping half my games. If you're consistently dying and can't survive, it's not a matter of game balance, but player control.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

Where's Dr. GITGUD when you need him?

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    edited August 2018

@CallMeRusty420 said:
    Where's Dr. GITGUD when you need him?

Hes right here and he Ain't Goin' anywhere!

Its some solid advice OP.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Omg Dr git gud make this topic close.This is bait dont feed troll.
  • redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    You know to balance the game we need more range powers that will nerf people jumping back and forth over pallets I mean what's the point if you keep doing it and you get a hatchet to the head and go down then killer can break the pallet to whole down
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Wolf74 said:
    Is this just cheap bait or is that guy serious?

Nowadays its hard to tell.
    There actually are some survivors out there that honestly believe what they say

• TheWorldconsumer
    TheWorldconsumer Member Posts: 82

I am very sorry, OP but: the moment you mentioned that removing infinites is a bad idea, at least from your point of view, you instantly lost all support you might have gotten from my side.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited September 2018

So you basically feel like any Killer player in the last 2 years now.
    ya know, the last 2 years this game was just a relaxing walk in the park for survivors. There was just no challenge, even on rank 1 (unless you faced a really good nurse).
    You wanna know something? The game is STILL in the survivors favor, but you have to use your brain a little bit now. You cant just run in and kill the whole momentum the killer just build up and get out unharmed anymore. In other words: you are not god anymore.
    Now guess what us killers had to hear, when we wrote something like you?
    here is an example:
    AHAHAHA YOU F-CKING NOOB! YOU ARE SO BAD AT THE GAME DUUDE! BABY KILLERINO! HAHAHAHAHA! GIT GUD YOU F*CKING PIECE OF #########! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11!!1
    with other words: live with it.

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    Encoe said:

Over the last year or so that I have been playing dead by daylight I've noticed that the game has gone from fun to there is no way you will win as a survivor. Literally in the latest patches survivors have been getting nerfed again and again and killers keep getting buffed. I get that you are trying to make the game more of a hide and seek kind of thing but you are forcing this idea so hard that you just make the game less and less fun to play. Honestly no one plays this game to hide from the killer that's not fun, you play to juke and feel good about yourself. That's the main reason people keep playing and if you don't want poeple to lose interest in the game you should stop nerfing looping, 360, infinites and all of the stuff survivors have to survive. You are forcing the idea of hide and seek so hard that you can't actually see you are making the game less and less fun for survivors.
    Sorry if I seem too aggressive I'm not making this to attack the developers and game designers don't get me wrong I am still addicted to the game but I am afraid that if this keeps going on for some time, people will lose interest in the game and so will I. Again just some general ideas I don't mean any harm torwards the developers I might be completely wrong but these are my current thoughts about the game.

This is completely backwards of the truth. It’s us killers who suffer, not those that don’t actually try to learn the game. 
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    edited September 2018
    Encoe said:

Honestly, we need to get it as far away as possible from where it was, and never look back. Because that’s what killed this game so fast. It’s coming back because the game is improving. No more room for setbacks. They’re doing very well so far and especially with the anti-loop patch coming out soon.