Xbox One X Enhancement

Any other Xbox One X players dying for higher res graphics?

The upscale is pretty good and the fps is actually better than the One S but native support for both would be a game changer!

Comments

• ShamefulKing
    ShamefulKing Member Posts: 130
    The issue for us when it comes to getting higher res would be loading times (even for the X) and would probably run the risk of dropping more frames.

I definitely agree that the current FPS isn't as bad as what people are saying it is (even for the S), but at this point in time, I wouldn't want to risk losing anymore frames and ending up in a PUBG situation.
  • only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@ShamefulKing said:
    The issue for us when it comes to getting higher res would be loading times (even for the X) and would probably run the risk of dropping more frames.

I definitely agree that the current FPS isn't as bad as what people are saying it is (even for the S), but at this point in time, I wouldn't want to risk losing anymore frames and ending up in a PUBG situation.

If you truly believe that the "FPS isn't as bad as what people are saying it is", then you have issues :dizzy:
    Some maps are manageable, but the FPS is awful and ALL consoles, not just the ONE X or PRO need some love.

• ShamefulKing
    ShamefulKing Member Posts: 130
    only1biggs said:

If you truly believe that the "FPS isn't as bad as what people are saying it is", then you have issues.

Some maps are manageable, but the FPS is awful and ALL consoles, not just the ONE X or PRO need some love.

Prior to playing on the X, I played it for several months on the original release Xbox One, on a TV and frame rate was fine then.

Even last week, I went to a mates place and played DbD on both a regular one on a TV and a X on a monitor. The biggest issue I had was going back to playing it on a big TV instead of using a monitor. Frame rate, admittedly wasn't as good as the X, but it wasn't anything to demand refunds for.

Look, I can definitely admit that the console versions can be better all around. What I was trying to say from the original thread is that I would rather prioritize frame rate enhancement over graphics. Apologies if it came off the wrong way.
  • DukePhillips
    DukePhillips Member Posts: 3

Honestly my frame rate is perfectly fine and definitely gets up to 60 at times. Granted it's when I'm the only one left in the match.

I can't speak for other consoles, nor do I want to. This is just about the X.

Since this is a multiplayer game I guess it might not be viable to upgrade graphics as it'd probably have to be for everyone regardless of the machine.

I'm not a Dev though so I don't know much about the logistics. I just want my $500 Dead by Daylight machine to look better haha