"martyr points" in the emblem system

Ok, i had no other ideas for the title, but i'll explain what i mean.

I think that, sometimes when you are in EGC, too many people get out of the trial before even trying to unhook you. In some games i literally do everything, gen wise and chase wise etc, and it happens very often that the last chase is mine. Then i get hooked and very often one hooked if i'm honest. i don't really care about escaping i seriously don't, but i feel like a little fix could maybe push people to try and stay inside a little bit more and play (both going in favour of the killer that can try and trade hook or surv that is not just gettin one hooked) I'm not talking about the face camp situation after a crazy gen rush (that happens very often too) I just mean that situation where the exit gates are powered and you are just there swinging on the hook watching ur fella friends standing in the doors t-bagging you and waiting for the killer to pass by...

Now that i explained when, let's talk about what.

When (and ONLY then) EGC is on and someone is hooked and it happen that you trade hook with him, IF the one you just unhooked lives through the trial a few moments later (and i really mean in a max of 30 to 45 seconds) the one who is sacrificed for him will get a 1.5k bpoints in altruism emblem.

It's a little plus that i think it could be helpful in terms of "emphaty" even tho it's not that much, but maybe it could move the waters a little bit.

And if you are thinking "BUT I NEVER HAD ALTRUISM PROBLEMS IN THE EMBLEM SYSTEM" yeah... that's because it should really be nerfed in terms of "gettin points through the other survivors actions...." but that's another topic i will talk about later :')

Comments