(PS4) Unknown error making SWF and KYF unplayable

Radmike19
Radmike19 Member Posts: 1

So my game has been doing this weird thing ever since the 4th anniversary update when live that makes SWF and KYF pretty much unplayable for me. What will happen is I will boot up the game on my PS4 and join either a SWF or a KYF lobby. From there one of two things happens. The first and most common as of right now is we will be waiting in the waiting lobby, and out of nowhere I will get booted out of the lobby with an error message saying "an unknown error has occurred". The second thing that could happen is we will be able to play a game in the SWF or KYF, and after I hit continue after the tall screen, I will load back only to see that I am booted from the lobby with that same error message again. This is where the unplayable part comes into play. After i get that message, I would join the SWF or KYF again only for two things to take place only on my screen. the game wouldn't show people that are ready on my screen as ready, or my game won't even show everyone who is in the lobby even though they are there. This is the aspect that makes SWF or KYF unplayable. The only way I see a "fix" is by restarting the app, but it will only happen again even when doing that.

It doesn't matter what character I pick or what I look at while waiting, the bug still happens all the same. This bug happens every time I load into the game and play SWF or KYF and this has been happening ever since the 4th anniversary event went live on the 24th of June.

I will have a picture of the error message and videos of the error/bug happening below. I really hope this can be fixed because I really enjoy playing this game with my friends and this is basically making me play solo until a fix is put into play.

9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments