survivors need to be buffed

before hating on my suggestion, I want to say that I feel that the difficulty of playing killer is lower that playing survivors,i personally can make good low ranked games with killers without perks and still win, survivors in other hand have a steep learning curve and sometimes I feel that is over the top unbalanced for them, we need to learn extra things that I feel is not part of the game like 360s and pallet looping to survive because killers can catch survivors easy without sweating too much, now I only see love given to killers but nothing to survivors, 2 killers revamps and not even some survivor perks revamp , you really like to make survivor mains suffer, I love hate this game, its unfair when I jump a window and im already a mile from it and I get the hit, this game is constructed for killers to have all the fun. I want to see some changes regarding this plz

thank you kindly

Comments

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Not quite. What you need is not a buff but rather quality of life improvements.

Easier not stronger.

• realoboma
    realoboma Member Posts: 26

Not all survivors need a buff, just solo queue players

• MadBoy_
    MadBoy_ Member Posts: 6

Bruh, this game is completely survivor sided lol. Playing killer is way more painful and requires more skill. No problem If you want to reach rank 1 with surv, m1 gens to death, play with friends, learn infinites/jungle gyms spots and you're all set.

• LMT77
    LMT77 Member Posts: 5

How about if the killer is camping.. then you dont go into phase 2 or 3 on the hook.. They have to be out of the terror radius in order for the "timer" on the hook to be working.. SOOO tired of seeing the killer just stand there and stare at me once he hooked me.. Like really dude.. cant you make it at least fun for everyone???? I have friends that BARLEY get onto this game because it is sooo killer friendly.. Its not fun playing the survivor.. You want to play with your friends but cannot cause everyone ends up pi**ed off... You say well they have flashlights. They only work if you get them at the exact angle which takes time.. again.. time the survivor doesn't have in order to try and blind them.

• MysterTal
    MysterTal Member Posts: 157

Oh yeah?

How about you put your money where your mouth is?

1. Record your gameplay.
    2. Yes, YOUR gameplay. Don't come back at me with "just watch Streamer X, they 4k at Rank -1000 with nothing but a mop and no eyes". YOUR. Gameplay.
    3. Play Killer (any Killer) without any Perks or Addons.
    4. You MUST 4k every match for a total of at least 10 matches in a row.
    5. Matches at Ranks 15-20 do not count. Matches against Survivors at ranks 15-20 do not count.
    6. Match recording must include the entire match, no editing bits out - and must include the end-game screen showing the ranks.
    7. Upload the recordings to YouTube and post the links here.

Looking forward to never hearing from you again!

• azame
    azame Member Posts: 2,870

Not every survivor can run jungle gyms optimally and run common rules optimally and infinites do not exist anymore. Although swf with gen rushing can boost rank

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Low rank killers will stomp low rank survivors period. Everyone is still learning which is why it makes life easy for killer. When you earn the basics of looping and map knowledge along with climbing out of brown ranks you will start to see this. Survivors do not need a buff but some of the underused perks could do with a rework.

• stargazer9
    stargazer9 Member Posts: 649

Survivors need buffing?? NO.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

No.

I love playing survivor, so much so I tend to stay at about rank 1-2. Occasionally I'll slip to 3. I know when I play survivor exactly what I need to do: Gens, loop, save, heal, protect, & escape. I have three other people helping me with this, and if they play well, there's a good chance we'll all escape. If I duo with my husband, there's a lot of laughs and synergy we can get off our combined skills.

I've got a little over half of the killers leveled, feels like a lot more to go, and they all play pretty differently. Highest I've gotten is rank 7. It's frustrating each time I try a new killer, don't know what I'm half way doing, and get stomped by a 4 man SWF all working and communicating together. I really don't care what the devs have said in the past either, it feels like at least one third of the time those are the teams I'm getting. Plus match making is just bonked right now, or you've got three red ranks taking their rank 17 buddy to get me, a mid-rank killer. Some killers are just stronger off the bat than others, and some are weak as Hell. The whole thing tends to leave me more frustrated than anything, because it's all on me. And I swear I get insulted or cussed out after half of my matches, no matter if I win, lose, play nice, or play scummy.

So no.

• ChirpingCat
    ChirpingCat Member Posts: 40

This is a pretty comical post; So you're suggesting that the answer here to acheive balance at low ranks is that he teams up with friends, in a game where killers are constantly crying about SWF and wanting it to be nerfed into the ground?

You do realise that "Get 4K every time" is not a indicator of balance, right?

Better figure is to get an average number of kills across the games as killers aren't meant to get "Four kills every time or its a loss", even the devs indicate as much. Even if he got three kills every time, it would still show a killer-sided imbalance.

• Jill10230
    Jill10230 Member Posts: 475

Decisive strike, endurance, etc. Sorry but you must play COOP or furtivity...

These are huge benefits for the survivors, I've already eaten way too much !🤣