Facecamping.

Facecamping is currently the most scummy tactic in the game and I feel that as when I play survivor I get facecamped pretty often.

After looping a killer in killer shack for 5 gens I don't blame blame them for face camping me but I feel that it's unfair that I lose pip because of that.

I think the good, viable fix for that would be if e.g the killer stays in like a 25m radius of the hooked survivor for about like 75-100% of the time that the survivor is on the hook from 1st hook to death hook the survivor should be granted a safety pip.

This ofc wouldn't encourage the killers from facecamping but it wouldn't be such a headache for the survivor getting facecamped.

Comments

• Deadnaught
    Deadnaught Member Posts: 40

Honestly pretty fair. It would likely be annoying to code as devs would have to make sure criterion are met exactly, otherwise survivors could exploit it.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

it's really a mindset issue and how the game tells you what is scary and how you should feel in most scenarios.

Right now, the game prioritizes giving players that annoyed feeling over any kind of tension or fear.

In short, it's not a problem with "facecamping"; it's a bigger issue.